Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 05:08 PM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
That vid is just crazy!
Kind of makes it seem like a waste of time to build anything with 800whp!
Nice cars, guys!
Be safe out there!

Old 01-25-2011, 07:24 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Hey Eric

How much boost ur and other cars ran??? all has 6speed tranny?

Old 01-25-2011, 10:46 AM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
LMFAO that gif is ****ing awesome.

Old 01-31-2011, 07:15 PM
MBCC is infamous around these parts
Wow that makes me think I need AWD. Them things just go...... I just brought home a UnderGround Viper that I am sure will just spin Can't wait to see it here in MN...

Old 02-01-2011, 08:08 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBCCENTER
Wow that makes me think I need AWD. Them things just go...... I just brought home a UnderGround Viper that I am sure will just spin Can't wait to see it here in MN...
It really is amazing how well it hooks and drives. You'll see me around - I plan to drive the car.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:36 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Officially an E85 TT Gallardo

Underground Racing and John Reed finished up my tune on E85. They were able to hit 1250 whp before we ran out of fuel. I have the same fuel system that they use in their car that dyno'd over 1700 whp on C16.

John said the car starts up and idles like stock and the driveability is perfect.

I'm going to be able to run around at 1250 and just swing into the local gas station and pump in fuel at $2.50/gallon.

As far as I know this is the first TTG to be tuned on E85. A great big thanks to Kevin, KC, John and the crew at Underground.

Old 02-05-2011, 02:40 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Happy for ya Eric. Beautiful... and fire-breathing!

Old 02-05-2011, 10:44 AM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Underground Racing and John Reed finished up my tune on E85. They were able to hit 1250 whp before we ran out of fuel. I have the same fuel system that they use in their car that dyno'd over 1700 whp on C16.

John said the car starts up and idles like stock and the driveability is perfect.

I'm going to be able to run around at 1250 and just swing into the local gas station and pump in fuel at $2.50/gallon.

As far as I know this is the first TTG to be tuned on E85. A great big thanks to Kevin, KC, John and the crew at Underground.
Congrats on the sick "pump" numbers! Any plans to go with a bigger fuel system? Larger injectors or stronger pumps so that this doesn't limit the power that the E85 will make? Or you guys are just happy with how it is (I wouldn't blame you)?

Old 02-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by flash68
Happy for ya Eric. Beautiful... and fire-breathing!
Thanks again. I can't wait for TX2K11 and warm weather.

Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Congrats on the sick "pump" numbers! Any plans to go with a bigger fuel system? Larger injectors or stronger pumps so that this doesn't limit the power that the E85 will make? Or you guys are just happy with how it is (I wouldn't blame you)?
Thanks. Everything turned out great.

I'm happy for now. Plenty of time and money to get to this point.

I figured we would run out fuel before 1300 whp. I think with bigger injectors and more pump we could get pretty close to maxing out the turbos. Maybe next winter.

Old 02-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Suzuki720 is infamous around these parts
very nice ride

Old 02-08-2011, 05:00 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Great E85 numbers Eric!!

Old 02-08-2011, 07:11 PM
venkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond repute
E85 all the way, best fuel under the sun.
Great numbers!

Old 02-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Thanks guys. E85 will allow me to drive the car more since I don't have to mess with pumping race gas out of barrels. Plus it's a good bit cheaper than C16.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:49 AM
rayman89 is infamous around these parts
What injectors are you using on that dude? if you don't mind me asking and congrats on the car, engine bay's a piece of engineering artwork

Old 02-11-2011, 01:59 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Eric and Marty (Woodster) are down in Charlotte picking up Eric's TTG.

I just got this text from Marty:

Holy Go**am He11,
Eric just flattened my eyeballs in third gear.then 4th is even more terrifying
60-170 faster than you can say fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu#$ !
Busa's on the botlle can suck it !
This cars performance is indescribable ! I am stunned. Nothing like it.
This car is scary

Marty isn't exactly a stranger to fast cars, so this is telling. Can't wait for my ride.. Depends are in da-house

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT6CBgcscOE

Last edited by HIRISC; 02-11-2011 at 02:26 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.