Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

looking for a scaled Gallardo drawing / pic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Alcav5 is a jewel in the roughAlcav5 is a jewel in the roughAlcav5 is a jewel in the rough
looking for a scaled Gallardo drawing / pic

Does anyone know where I can get a scaled elevation view of a Gallardo preferably 2006 or newer. Ultimately I am trying to figure out if a Gallrado will fit on my garage lift, in place of my 911TT.
Maybe someone can tell me if their dimensions are close or similar or at least if the g-car fits within the p-car's footprint. I had looked around the internet a bit & I just come up with pictures. Unfortunately I do not know of anyone that I could ask to swing by to test. This (the space) is my first hurdle to ownership - no scratch that.. one of my hurdles to ownership, the wifey being one too.
picture of the lift:

Thanks,
Al
(I also placed this question on another forum.)

Old 04-14-2011, 06:43 AM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
PM sent