Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Market value of 06 Gallardo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 09:43 PM
Racin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant future
Market value of 06 Gallardo

I'm looking for a 2006 6 speed manual Gallardo with 10,000 miles or less.

Assuming no accidents or stories, what should I be looking at spending?

Thanks,

Jason

Old 04-15-2011, 11:30 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
What ever you are willing to spend AND the seller is willing to except..

Old 04-16-2011, 01:50 AM
tonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud of
avg 120-140

Old 04-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
All I can say is WOW on post #2--seems like a waste of keystrokes from someone who could have given decent input on your thread...

Just curious why are you limiting the search to 2006?

Just bought an '05 6-spd and currently shopping for an '08 SL. It takes a while to find these cars as there aren't a ton of them for sale, esp in 6-speeds. Color is a fairly significant factor as well as coupe vs. convert. White in a Coupe 6-spd is very hard to find. If you are willing to accept yellow it seems most are this color and and easiest to get a good value on. You should be able to get a coupe 6-speed for $110-120k depending on your exact color choice and options.

Old 04-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Racin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant future
i like the nose lift and the 20 extra hp of the 06 models. My friend had an 04 in 04 and i loved driving that car!

I'm looking for a white, black or silver. Roy had an 08 that was around 130k with low miles so i figure he would know the current market of these cars.

Old 04-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
All I can say is WOW on post #2--seems like a waste of keystrokes from someone who could have given decent input on your thread...

My answer was the same as yours, just a bit shorter..as of the last month the prices on these cars are ALL over the place..the place, even for me and other Dealers for wholesale purchase and trade in values.

There are just so many choices out there right now, colors, years, gear box, coupe, spyder..the market is trying to adjust.

Old 04-17-2011, 08:42 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
what year did they upgrade the e-gear?

Old 04-17-2011, 08:46 AM
Roy,

I will give you a call next week and come by to see what you have available. I will be down visiting that "old indy car guy" in seattle.

J.

Old 04-17-2011, 08:56 AM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
I believe in 2004 lift was an option and 2005 became standard. Clear bonnet is hardly ever seen on '04's. I'm not aware of any significant differences between '05 and '06 models years.

Originally Posted by Racin Jason
i like the nose lift and the 20 extra hp of the 06 models. My friend had an 04 in 04 and i loved driving that car!

Old 04-17-2011, 06:22 PM
RedGTS will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Dvh
I believe in 2004 lift was an option and 2005 became standard.
Never seen or even heard a first hand account of an '04 with the lift; don't think it arrived until '05 MY.

I'm not aware of any significant differences between '05 and '06 models years.
Don't know whether you regard the changes to gearing, horsepower, exhaust, suspension, and steering rack as insignificant or not but there were certainly changes.

Old 04-17-2011, 08:07 PM
Dvh
You may be right about the lift - if you do a search under "gallardo lift option" there is an article stating option in '04 and standard in '05.

What is considered "significant" may very between buyers and their intent for the car. When doing a TT kit most of the items listed (such as exhaust and a couple extra HP) aren't big factors.

Originally Posted by RedGTS
Never seen or even heard a first hand account of an '04 with the lift; don't think it arrived until '05 MY.

Don't know whether you regard the changes to gearing, horsepower, exhaust, suspension, and steering rack as insignificant or not but there were certainly changes.
May

Old 04-18-2011, 09:55 AM
RedGTS will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Dvh
What is considered "significant" may very between buyers and their intent for the car. When doing a TT kit most of the items listed (such as exhaust and a couple extra HP) aren't big factors.

May
Agreed, but the OP didn't say anything about going TT. I'd definitely rather have the '06 upgrades if I was going to stay NA, especially the gearing.

Old 04-25-2011, 04:41 PM
koop has a spectacular aura aboutkoop has a spectacular aura about
I've never had to use the lift feature on my 06 G. The car actually has a decent amount of clearance.

I decided to go with a 06 mainly due to the better gearing and louder exhaust (especially awesome if you do the sensor mod). The pre-06 exhausts were pathetic.

Old 04-30-2011, 07:54 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
i love the gallardo(s). I think the color makes the car hard to find. I can hardly find a green one with decent mileage for good price.

Old 04-30-2011, 11:53 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by koop
I've never had to use the lift feature on my 06 G. The car actually has a decent amount of clearance.

I decided to go with a 06 mainly due to the better gearing and louder exhaust (especially awesome if you do the sensor mod). The pre-06 exhausts were pathetic.
Do you have specifics on the exhaust difference between 04/04 and 06?

I know they are different due to the engine displacement change to 5.2L. Just trying to find out more on exactly what.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Market value of 06 Gallardo