Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Jotech Gallardo with Titan Twin Turbo kit - TX installer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 06:31 AM
LuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud of
UGR > Titan

.....in the TT G race.

Old 05-22-2011, 04:55 PM
JuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to all
Currently anyway.. but look at all the guys that were ahead of Titan in the Supra game back in the day too.. Guess were Titan ended up? I think Titan will become a very big competitor in that market soon.

Sweet TTG Jotech/Titan!

Jr

Old 05-23-2011, 10:29 AM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
Thanks for the gracious comments, we're applying our technology we've learned from years of racing and building some of the highest HP Street car's to this market as well. We feel we'll be very competitive in this marketplace and there is a lot left to offer.

We're more then pleased with the progress we've made in this market, and I would expect to see some great things in the future from Titan.

Thanks again for the gracious comments.

Originally Posted by JuniorGTS
Currently anyway.. but look at all the guys that were ahead of Titan in the Supra game back in the day too.. Guess were Titan ended up? I think Titan will become a very big competitor in that market soon.

Sweet TTG Jotech/Titan!

Jr

Old 05-23-2011, 12:47 PM
cherplex will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Canderson
I agree with you about UGR being unprofessional. But maybe they were just talking smack so Nero would race them. I cant wait to see Titan's fully built TTG.
Yea but why would Nero run his Stage 1 TTG making 7XXhp against their Stage 3 TTG making close to double that.

Originally Posted by LuckyEff
UGR > Titan

.....in the TT G race.
Yea of course, see my reply above about the power levels each car was making. A stage 1 UGR car against Titan's Stage 1 would be an equal race give or take.

Old 06-01-2011, 02:31 AM
gandalfthegray has a spectacular aura aboutgandalfthegray has a spectacular aura aboutgandalfthegray has a spectacular aura about
Nero, are you concerned with pushing over 800 rwhp on stock internals? I know this is quite a bit higher than the other builders stage 1 kits.

Have you guys or anyone else ever measured the strength of the stock rod? I assume that this (bent rod) is where the engine will fail if it does.

To my knowledge I've never heard of a stage 1 (regardless of builder) actually failing although most of the TT builds are done on built engines. It would be nice to know the threshold of the stock internals without finding out the hard way.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:13 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Congrats to you Nero on this set up......Competition is what makes our Free market system alive and well constantly questing to improve at the same time driving the price down....with it the buyers win....perhaps URG would be better served oparating where competition isnt allowed...

Old 06-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
We've got 2 car's running very hard consistently and not had an issue. During motor tear down we do feel the rod's are the weak point, but at the 750hp level don't feel there is much concern. If this is something that you would worry about I always suggest moving to Stage 2 with a built engine which also includes a warranty that covers all parts purchased. Stage 2 makes 900whp

Originally Posted by gandalfthegray
Nero, are you concerned with pushing over 800 rwhp on stock internals? I know this is quite a bit higher than the other builders stage 1 kits.

Have you guys or anyone else ever measured the strength of the stock rod? I assume that this (bent rod) is where the engine will fail if it does.

To my knowledge I've never heard of a stage 1 (regardless of builder) actually failing although most of the TT builds are done on built engines. It would be nice to know the threshold of the stock internals without finding out the hard way.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:30 PM
tightie is on a distinguished road
Wow.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:30 AM
gandalfthegray has a spectacular aura aboutgandalfthegray has a spectacular aura aboutgandalfthegray has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by titannero
We've got 2 car's running very hard consistently and not had an issue. During motor tear down we do feel the rod's are the weak point, but at the 750hp level don't feel there is much concern. If this is something that you would worry about I always suggest moving to Stage 2 with a built engine which also includes a warranty that covers all parts purchased. Stage 2 makes 900whp
Thanks for the response Nero.

Just to clarify on the stage one, at the 750 level you mentioned, is that 750 wheel hp or 750 crank hp?