Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing TTG VS Shamrock Racing Turbo Hayabusa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Sebnlr is on a distinguished road
Looks like the bike got out on the second race and beat the G. If that bike had another 100 it would destroy the G. 450 hp is a pretty mild streetbike by todays standards.

Old 09-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Seb@NLR
Looks like the bike got out on the second race and beat the G. If that bike had another 100 it would destroy the G. 450 hp is a pretty mild streetbike by todays standards.
Its easy to see, once the bike jumped out in front, the G pulled it back in easy. If the G had another 400 WHP like the Stage 3 Race version has, it would have destroyed the bike. Tim's Green car is a mild build for today's TT Gallardo standards

Nice driving Tim! Hitting those gears nice!

Old 09-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Sebnlr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
Its easy to see, once the bike jumped out in front, the G pulled it back in easy. If the G had another 400 WHP like the Stage 3 Race version has, it would have destroyed the bike. Tim's Green car is a mild build for today's TT Gallardo standards

Damn...how many 1900 hp gallardos are out there driving around?

Dont get me wrong...that street car was reeling him in pretty fast.

I would be laughing my *** of if I was the owner of the G! Nice job!

Old 09-09-2011, 05:44 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by houstonT
Very nice race and yes, te TTG was pulling on the bike pretty hard. The G let out at the top of 5th (210 or so mph)....had he not let the bike jump or clicked 6th the bike woulda lost. Great job representing basupra!!!!

Peter
Absolutely! Great video

Old 09-09-2011, 06:02 AM
mrslay will become famous soon enoughmrslay will become famous soon enough

Considering that most really fast Busa's trap 180mph+, this is a race im sure we would all love to see...

Old 09-09-2011, 10:02 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
If my Aunt had ***** she would be.....ahhhh never mind.

Yes, technically the bike did beat the G, but it was clear the car was pulling the bike. I hear another race is in the works...so stay tuned.

Peter

Old 09-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vrybad
If any car can do it, it will be a GTR.

I'm sure we'll soon find out.
From a roll, I don't think the GT-Rs are at that point yet. Currently too much of a HP disparity.

Old 09-09-2011, 12:22 PM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
From a roll, I don't think the GT-Rs are at that point yet. Currently too much of a HP disparity.
Hey, wait, I wasn't talking about you, Scott!!

I know what you mean.
They (TTG) are very strong at the upper end.
I do think that from a fully built, traction perspective, it will take an AWD car of some sort to keep up.
Any rwd car in that HP league will have serious traction issues, IMO, just to get out strong enough to keep up.

Old 09-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
Very nice race and yes, te TTG was pulling on the bike pretty hard. The G let out at the top of 5th (210 or so mph)....had he not let the bike jump or clicked 6th the bike woulda lost. Great job representing basupra!!!!

Peter
The car honked it off and the bike went on 3.....

Originally Posted by vrybad
wow!
Walking and pulling hard on a 450whp Busa!
Did you watch the entire video?

Originally Posted by AverageJoe
That was a 450whp busa he just destroyed I mean W T F. Insane.
What video did you watch?

....and?

There are 500, 600, 700+ Turbo bikes also...

Yes, technically the bike did beat the G, but it was clear the car was pulling the bike. I hear another race is in the works...so stay tuned.

Peter
Hopefully Robert will be geared for 250+ next time (couldn't find sprockets in time). If he's down, maybe they can do a 50-250 run or something.

Looking forward to Jamie and him racing, maybe they can get several runs in...

Old 09-09-2011, 03:26 PM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Originally Posted by Got-Busa?
What video did you watch?
The video where the Busa got beat by cornfields the first run and then the 2nd run it got a couple car lead and was getting reeled in like a bluegill.

Props to the bike, its obviously fast but I don't think it has a chance in hell of beating Ohios SL.

Old 09-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
was getting reeled in like a bluegill.
That's some funny ****!

Old 09-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
The video where the Busa got beat by cornfields the first run and then the 2nd run it got a couple car lead and was getting reeled in like a bluegill.

Props to the bike, its obviously fast but I don't think it has a chance in hell of beating Ohios SL.

Maybe you should measure a corn field(s). The car brake boosted and took the hit, it's not like they took off at the same time and the car walked away....

The agreed race was a 60-200 run, he wasn't geared for much more. Funny how the bike lets off and he's getting realed in....then again the car STILL lost either way...

Maybe you are right, Jamies car makes more power so it will be fun to see.

No big deal it's all in fun but completely disregarding all aspects of the runs is silly.

As UGR put it, Roberts bike is just a mild build also so there are MUCH faster street bikes out there...

Old 09-09-2011, 04:55 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
The first run the G jumped and steadily pulled away from the bike...the second run the bike jumped and the G was reeling him in. Pretty easy to see that in the vid.
Peter

Old 09-09-2011, 05:12 PM
The first run the G jumped and steadily pulled away from the bike...the second run the bike jumped and the G was reeling him in. Pretty easy to see that in the vid.
Peter
First race, looked like the G had the hit and got an early lead....bike stopped the pull lengths back and held it from what I could see but maybe you are right...

Second race, bike went on the 3rd honk (from the car) and let up at the agreed speed. Reeling him and the bike letting up are pretty close....regardless...

It was fun and close and they need to go again until the car is out of gear. Is Tim geared for 250mph? Maybe they should do a couple dig races also?

Old 09-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Shamrock Racing is on a distinguished road
Nice race...even on the pull where the bike got the jump car was still pulling on him.

qoute from the guy who was riding the bike from another website.

"We agreed to do a rolls from 60 to 200 mph. The first race I was trying to get set up and I seen him hit the brakes. I thought to slow down some but that was not it. He was Brake Boosting. Then he just shot out like a cannon then I chased him. He said he shut down around 180 so I lost. Second race we were both dead on. I got out and held it there until I almost hit limiter in 6th gear that was 230 mph. I’m pretty sure he was at full boost 1550 but not 100%. Only thing that sucked in the race was a 13 mph cross wind that forced me to lean off the right side of the bike to keep straight up. The driver amazed me with his skills to handle this beast. Shifting this car that pulls 2 g's as fast as he does is just Amazing. From What I know NO UGR car has ever been beat unless by another UGR car. Sorry about the poor video but I guess Gopro HD's do not do night shots that Well.
Was a great race among people that truly love going fast"

I guess the bunch of you cannot read what I said in another Forum.
Tim and I had a good time with the race. Now we have the UGR Leg Humpers talking smack for what reason? How many of you own anything that is that fast bike or car? Maybe 6 of you on here. So please Keep a nice friendly race what it is instead of a pissing match. Did I see any of you along the side of me? Did you ride my bike and hang of the side? Hmm point being drop it We did this for fun so leave it that way. A other race has been set up so win or lose we again will enjoy what we both love doing racing and going fast!

Last edited by Shamrock Racing; 09-09-2011 at 06:26 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing TTG VS Shamrock Racing Turbo Hayabusa