Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing TTG VS Shamrock Racing Turbo Hayabusa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 09:23 PM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Shamrock Racing
I guess the bunch of you cannot read what I said in another Forum.
Tim and I had a good time with the race. Now we have the UGR Leg Humpers talking smack for what reason? How many of you own anything that is that fast bike or car? Maybe 6 of you on here. So please Keep a nice friendly race what it is instead of a pissing match. Did I see any of you along the side of me? Did you ride my bike and hang of the side? Hmm point being drop it We did this for fun so leave it that way. A other race has been set up so win or lose we again will enjoy what we both love doing racing and going fast!
+1. Good post.

Old 09-10-2011, 05:16 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
I guess the bunch of you cannot read what I said in another Forum.
Tim and I had a good time with the race. Now we have the UGR Leg Humpers talking smack for what reason? How many of you own anything that is that fast bike or car? Maybe 6 of you on here. So please Keep a nice friendly race what it is instead of a pissing match. Did I see any of you along the side of me? Did you ride my bike and hang of the side? Hmm point being drop it We did this for fun so leave it that way. A other race has been set up so win or lose we again will enjoy what we both love doing racing and going fast!

I hear ya but this is the internet and there will ALWAYS be the analizing of the run and different viewpoints win, lose or draw. It's just the way it is (I've been the focus of these types of runs so it's first hand knowledge).

Old 09-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
You guys be safe!!

Old 09-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Nick K is on a distinguished road
Underground Lamborghinis do not play around. Period!

Old 09-21-2011, 05:54 AM
Banned
Kal-El is on a distinguished road
Looked like fun. Worst part is though now everyone with a lambo will start thinking they can take a busa when stock for stock, a busa would make any Lamborghini made today look silly.

Oh and next time please invite someone who knows how to make a fast bike. 450whp on a busa is childs play these days. Its 2011, not 2005 lol

Old 09-21-2011, 06:24 AM
Banned
And I highly doubt that bike has over 250whp. This is what a 350whp bike does to a 1500whp gallardo

http://youtu.be/p_JLu15TLoo

Old 09-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kal-El
And I highly doubt that bike has over 250whp. This is what a 350whp bike does to a 1500whp gallardo

facepalm

Why do people think every UGR G is 1500 hp and turned to that level on EVERY race.

That was not a 1500 hp setting.......anyone that knows these cars can tell that.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by jbsteven
facepalm

Why do people think every UGR G is 1500 hp and turned to that level on EVERY race.

That was not a 1500 hp setting.......anyone that knows these cars can tell that.
Regardless, a well ridden 450+whp busa WILL walk away from any car at any speed till it runs out of gears. Be it 200, 250 or 280 mph. Any street car will have NO chance if the rider knows what hes doing.

Oh and as for the video, i got you guys some shirts.

Name:  smqGX.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  79.3 KB

Wear em with pride, you could barely hang with a poorly ridden, even more poorly built Hayabusa.

Old 09-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Typical 'biker fan-boy' trolls. The use the same damn excuse every single time. "No fair! That wasn't a good rider!" Can't even tell you how many times I've heard that about bikes that I've beaten.

Come up with a new line, guys. It's 2011, not 2005.

Good-bye.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 09-21-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:10 PM
Shamrock Racing is on a distinguished road
Some people should not have sex and produce kids like Kal-El !

Last edited by Shamrock Racing; 09-21-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:44 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
LOL. You mean Mr. O'Tool-o-han. What a solid 3 posts. Wonder how long it took him to conjure up that T-shirt design. Too bad nobody but him is gonna buy it. IP ban for the dick-roll win.

Old 09-21-2011, 08:49 PM
Perdition will become famous soon enough

I'm almost positive this race took place during the time when the Gallardo was only running RWD because of the messed up front differential.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:30 PM
YOKED GTS is on a distinguished road
A other race has been set up so win or lose we again will enjoy what we both love doing racing and going fast!
Word on the street is that you challenged yet another TTG...but he attempted to snake his way out of that one.

Old 09-22-2011, 08:27 AM
MorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really nice
ugr vs what next, this is getting old. It's about having a fast LAMBORGHINI...have some class and realize when physics doesn't help you, turbo bikes will always own, power to weight.

Old 09-22-2011, 01:47 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jbsteven
facepalm

True......you also have people doing that with Turbo/Nitrous bikes...

Regardless, a well ridden 450+whp busa WILL walk away from any car at any speed till it runs out of gears. Be it 200, 250 or 280 mph. Any street car will have NO chance if the rider knows what hes doing.
Enough BS, that's just not going to happen and your definition of STREET car isn't going to be the same as everyone elses. Anything running 280+ is about as much a street car as any motorcycle going 280.....the fastestest "street" bikes are going 260-265mph in 1-Mile....even Bill's bike running 278mph I wouldn't call it a street bike unless you start splitting hairs...

Let's not forget this is all in fun on both sides....

The BEST news is there is now a 1-MILE gig coming to Ohio. The former DHL hub, Wilmington Air Park....

http://www.bangshift.com/blog/Breaki...-Air-Park.html

http://www.wnewsj.com/main.asp?Secti...ticleID=192878

Last edited by Got-Busa?; 09-22-2011 at 01:54 PM.