Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground lambo 1200whp vs. Ams 1200whp gtr

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 12:00 AM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Underground lambo 1200whp vs. Ams 1200whp gtr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrFIXnrugs

sooo..............

race
1) lambo jumps Alpha 12 and still gets PULLED HARD
2) lambo jumps Alpha 12 and PULLS right back to win by 2 cars
3)even nail.. alpha 12 pulls 3 cars and wins by 3 cars..

3-0 Alpha 12

Old 09-15-2011, 01:53 AM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
interesting stuff... lambo sounded like it had some major traction issues but run what you brung... nice win for the GTR... Impressive!

Old 09-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Diogo is on a distinguished road
This gallardo tottaly seems to have some problem, it just not delevery the power in normal way. To many Ups and downs in power delivery.. The same in M5board videos (i know the only RWD problem in that videos)

Old 09-15-2011, 05:44 AM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Traction issues definitely however that's not really an excuse... I think the gtr had a clear and clean win.

Last edited by kouzman; 09-15-2011 at 05:50 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:58 AM
Diogo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kouzman
Traction issues definitely however that's not really an excuse... I think the gtr had a clear and clean win.
SW´s, green G (vs shamrock) black G in Tx2k etc etc..don´t seems to have this type of lack of "something" (i am not convinced is traction problems) and they are in 1550, so even more power and a LOT more traction? something odd with this G it seems. It can do the same 100-200 compared to a GT-R but, in a race can´t prove that, some problem it seems. THIS is not to take NOTHING from de GT-R. lets clarify this, NOTHING.

Old 09-15-2011, 06:02 AM
mrslay will become famous soon enoughmrslay will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Diogo
SW´s, green G (vs shamrock) black G in Tx2k etc etc..don´t seems to have this type of lack of "something" (i am not convinced is traction problems) and they are in 1550, so even more power and a LOT more traction? something odd with this G it seems. It can do the same 100-200 compared to a GT-R but, in a race can´t prove that, some problem it seems. THIS is not to take NOTHING from de GT-R. lets clarify this, NOTHING.
I believe that this GTT is still RWD...

Old 09-15-2011, 08:34 AM
LuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud of
Moscow is a cold place, and im sure the cold tarmac would be a little hinderence to those cars.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:08 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
The gtr is very fast! Is the g still running rwd?

Old 09-15-2011, 02:47 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by houstonT
no, he was on AWD from what I heard

Old 09-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
It sounded like the Gallardo was misfiring and/or had major traction issues. Regardless can't wait to see the next showdown on full kill mode.

Old 09-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Bpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really nice
Great video, good win for the GT-R! some traction issues in the G, if it's awd i could be cold tarmac or someting like bad tires maybe? Can wait for the full boost version

Old 09-15-2011, 05:49 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
If the GTT doesn't figure out the traction or what have you issues I don't really see the result changing even in full power...

I think it was mentioned that that's not a 100% UGR car. Other hands have touched it too... Maybe that's where the difference is...

Nevertheless, amazing machines!

Old 09-16-2011, 02:05 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by houstonT
Peter, will you get your 3,2 s run verified? are you shooting for sub 3 seconds

Old 09-16-2011, 09:29 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
I have verified it myself...I am working to better the time.
Peter

Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
Peter, will you get your 3,2 s run verified? are you shooting for sub 3 seconds

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.