Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo Hazard Lights Won't Shut Off...HELP!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 07:52 AM
Spyder Man is on a distinguished road
Gallardo Hazard Lights Won't Shut Off...HELP!!

I have an '07 Gallardo Spyder and mt hazard lights will not shut off. Its not "alarm system" related since the hazard light on dash also flashes.My headlights also DO NOT SHUT OFF when the key is in the ignition.
I believe that it started with a short in my passenger rear parking light. There is no power coming in to power that light along with the passenger back up light. There are NO FUSES for the lights either. I was told that there is a "lighting control module" that controls the lights. Where is it? What powers it? Once, i disconnected the battery for 1 day, the hazards reset and when i armed the alarm, they came on again and have never shut off. Any help would be gretly appreciated.

Old 10-03-2011, 01:31 AM
candyman168 is on a distinguished road
the switches are very delicate, I had my window down and couldnt get them back up. we opened up the switches and discovered broken, thin plastic parts. glued them back together. now she;s back to normal. so my bet is the switch.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Spyder Man is on a distinguished road
thanks....i tried the switches...i now believe that i really have a lighting control issue...the brake lights and both back up lights do not work..