Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

In need of a Lambo owner....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 10:33 AM
Former Vendor
EXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutEXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura about
In need of a Lambo owner....

I am looking for a Lamborghini owner who is looking for new wheels. I am trying to break into the Lambo market and am in need of assistance. I have a sweet deal that will help both of us...give me a call or drop me an email and ill explain all the details!!!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 11-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
post on lamborghini-talk or lambopower, you should get some bites

Old 11-29-2011, 05:35 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EXOForged Wheels
I am looking for a Lamborghini owner who is looking for new wheels. I am trying to break into the Lambo market and am in need of assistance. I have a sweet deal that will help both of us...give me a call or drop me an email and ill explain all the details!!!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels
Im game

Jag
253 332 4879

Old 11-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Former Vendor
EXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutEXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura about
pm sent jags

Old 11-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Former Vendor
New Concave mesh design coming real soon. It will really set off your Lamborghini...Still in need of a Lambo owner who is in the market for wheels. I have a smoking offer that you wont find anywhere else. call me for details 337.304.1905

Jesse
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 11-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Global Auto Sports
Once you get some of your wheels on a Lambo please post pics!
I definately will. I just need a Lambo owner to hit me up first! I have some awesome deals CALL FOR DETAILS!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 11-30-2011, 01:13 PM
Exotic is on a distinguished road
Is it a deal I can't refuse? You color match?

Old 11-30-2011, 02:52 PM
ZO6ER is on a distinguished road
Just curious why your website has pics of cars with "concave" wheels on them that are not in your collection? Just curious, I recognize some vettes in there. Looks like 360/Modular wheels.

Old 11-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Exotic
Is it a deal I can't refuse? You color match?

Yes Exotic, I believe it is a deal that you cant refuse. And Yes I do color match. PM Sent!

Originally Posted by ZO6ER
Just curious why your website has pics of cars with "concave" wheels on them that are not in your collection? Just curious, I recognize some vettes in there. Looks like 360/Modular wheels.
Z06er...The reason my site has pictures of concave wheels on it is because those are 360 Forged Pictures. I have an agreement with those guys to use a few of their pictures until my photoshoots are complete. You will see in just about 2 or so weeks all of MY OWN wheels on customer cars on the website. The 360 guys are just trying to help me out to get my business started. I have nothing but great things to say about all of them there! But my concave EXOMesh8 just got complete and a set has been ordered for a 2008 Z06 in matte black. Stay tuned for the pics. They will be insane!!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 12-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Former Vendor
1/2 off on shipping until December 15th!

Old 12-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Former Vendor
Now is the perfect time to get a new set of wheels! Its Christmas time. Reward yourself. I have my wheels on sale now and plus you get a free gift with the purchase! CALL FOR DETAILS...you wont be diappointed!!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 12-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Former Vendor
Happy Saturday Everyone from EXO Forged Wheels. Have a great weekend!

Jesse Veron

Old 12-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Former Vendor
Guys, Thanks for all the love and support so far. I look forward to being here for the long haul. If anyone has any questions please drop me a line. I cant wait to meet all you guys!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 12-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Former Vendor
Hey guys! I pulled down all of 360 Forged's photos on my site, as promised and I will be working on my website and in the next week to two weeks you will see MY ACTUAL wheels on cars as per requested. Make no mistake about it, these are all MY wheels. If anyone has any questions please feel free to drop me a line and thank you for yalls patience!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 12-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Former Vendor
***offer still stands!!! Turnaround time is very low and stock is high! Ready to build some wheels***

call or pm for pricing!

Jesse veron
exo forged wheels

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: In need of a Lambo owner....