Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Fabspeed is at it again... SV content inside.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 08:44 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed SV build.. we call her.... FLAMETHROWER!

A week or so ago I contacted a customer of mine the next state over. We interact on the forums and his Diablo SV had always stuck out to me in his pictures and posts... For quite some time now I have wanted to get a Diablo in to take apart and see what type of products we can develop for it...

As some of (or all of) you Lamborghini enthusiasts know the aftermarket for the Diablo is lacking to say the least. The selection of mufflers and other exhaust components is Tubi, and.... well, Tubi. Seeing as how our Gallardo and Murcielago clientele has been growing exponentially it seemed natural that we expand our model lineup to include the "older" cars...

I contacted the owner of the car and explained my goals, hopes and dreams for the Diablo... He was EXCITED and felt the same way I did about the lack of aftermarket support for the iconic Diablo cars. After our initial talk we set up a time to have the car dropped off and a ride home for the customer arranged. Monday night (1/16/12) the customer arrived in the car.. it was as spectacualr in person as in the pictures! (I was/am excited if you havent gotten that yet).

The next morning we wasted no time and dug right in:

How she arrived:

7:30 this morning:

Stay tuned for power upgrades....

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 02-13-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
video?

like us after you view please

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...02103696137964

Old 01-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
wernt SV's AWD?

Old 01-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor
noo, you are thinking VT which is AWD..

Old 01-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
noo, you are thinking VT which is AWD..
ahhh i seee true that!

so if you put the SV and VT together would that make a "SVT" Mustang?

Old 01-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Fabspeed = WINNING.
Fabspeed has excellent quality products!

Old 01-18-2012, 06:42 AM
Former Vendor
thank you Kevin!

Old 01-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor
we started digging into her. Plans as of now are primary cat bypass pipes, secondary cat bypass pipes, and myffler bypass x-pipe along with ECU tune! I will update with pictures and videos as we compete products.

Old 02-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Former Vendor
sorry for the lack of updates... very busy here!

we are almost done with her. We fitted the SV with a muffler bypass x-pipe that incorporates two resonators and is finished with large, dual 4.5" tips. I am very happy with how it turned out, the customer is ecstatic and the car sounds MEAN! I havent had a chance to put her back on the rollers but when i do, I will update you all first.

here is how she started:

stock 2ndary cats:

muffler bypass x-pipe:

close up of hangers.. true artwork:

and the sound! (please ::like:: our page while your there!)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102251195363334

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102251203986054

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102250678060014

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 02-09-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Former Vendor
This sunday I have two professional photogs (Andrew Goodman and Dave Tormey) shooting the car after Nick Oakes at Oakes detail works his magic on her. I was having trouble uploading to Youtube however you should be able to watch the clips on facebook even if you do not have a FB account. Andrew and Dave are two of the most amazing photographers around, the pictures will be EPIC. you can check them out here:

www.andrewgoodmanstudios.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tormey/

and Oakes detail out here:

www.oakesdetail.com

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 02-10-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:50 PM
GamesOver is on a distinguished road
Real nice work and super clean car

Old 02-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Former Vendor
and she is alive! I dropped her off with Nick Oakes at Oakes detail for a spa week and got some great video and pictures done Sunday. here is a quick clip of what is to come:

Old 02-17-2012, 03:09 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Heaven ^^^^^^^