Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

crashed lambo abandoned in a parking lot :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
crashed lambo abandoned in a parking lot :(

I was not sure where to post this but we saw this car in an empty parking lot just sitting there for a while.. so a couple of friends stopped to take a look at it one day, I wish I could find the backstory to the accident.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:48 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
hope the driver made it out okay. looks like the gallardo rear ended someone badly and went into a nose dive.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:43 AM
trunkmonkey is a jewel in the roughtrunkmonkey is a jewel in the roughtrunkmonkey is a jewel in the rough
rear ended a Mac truck? I would be amazed if they weren't seriously hurt....

Old 02-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
damn.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:04 PM
6spdg37s is a jewel in the rough6spdg37s is a jewel in the rough6spdg37s is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by trunkmonkey
rear ended a Mac truck? I would be amazed if they weren't seriously hurt....
I think if they were badly hurt the car would have been taken to police custody and not left in a parking lot abandonded.

my buddy has a tow company here in NJ and the police generally use 1 lot and 1 tow company for any serious injury accidents that result in an investigation and/or fatality.

Old 02-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
^^ I know, that's why I was surprised. The car just sat there for a while and if you look there seems to be blood on the seat, the car was in hackensack nj

Old 02-06-2012, 06:20 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Hackensack! My guess is that the guys buddies had it towed there and abandoned it there. Just a guess. Hope everyone was/is OK.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:43 PM
GAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to beholdGAM3OVR is a splendid one to behold
That'll buff right out...

Old 02-07-2012, 04:39 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !

Old 02-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Whatever happened, it definitely submarined under something or possibly went **** up - but the damage doesn't necessarily look indicative of a roll-over.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Apparently this is the car that flipped on super speders 6
0:18

Old 02-07-2012, 06:56 PM
6spdg37s is a jewel in the rough6spdg37s is a jewel in the rough6spdg37s is a jewel in the rough
damn how the hell did you find that out?

Old 02-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Someone, I think rob 'the guy from super speeders" posted on YouTube

Old 02-07-2012, 07:52 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Reckless stuff on that video....

Old 02-08-2012, 07:30 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
I'm surprised someone hasn't flatbedded that car off, stripped it, and sold off what good parts remain.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: crashed lambo abandoned in a parking lot :(