Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Since there isnt a Lamborghini Financial....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 02:57 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
Since there isnt a Lamborghini Financial....

Is there a primary bank that does good leases / finances on Lambos?
Ferrari Financial was pretty easy to work with, my only gripe is they don't have online payment portal...

Old 03-19-2012, 09:08 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Beginning this month, Porsche Financial is now backing Lamborghini Financial so there are now some really good retail financing and leasing programs for new and used cars. Feel free to PM me if you want more info.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:59 PM
DaveWJunior is on a distinguished road
Are you looking new or used? I went with my credit union. Also look at Woodside Credit and JJBest.com. Premier Financial Services will give you a decent lease with a residual balloon (to be paid, or re-leased at the end of the 3-5 year term). Most of them were around 6-10%. My credit union gave me a 3.9% on a 5 year for a 95 Diablo.

Old 03-19-2012, 04:17 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Check with Bank of America. I got 2.99 financing
For mine.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:49 PM
Former Vendor
SupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud ofSupremePower has much to be proud of
Try the board sponsor: http://www.premierfinancialservices.com/

Couple people I know used them with happy results.

Old 03-20-2012, 03:40 AM
DaveWJunior is on a distinguished road
Just keep in mind that all three of the loan/lease companies (including the board sponsor) are not banks, they are loan/lease brokers. They are simply going to quote you a rate that they know they can "sell" your loan/lease for and add a few points (although this makes it possible to negotiate the rate also. I had JJBest knock their rate down 1.25% before I decided to go elsewhere). Most of them won't service the loan once it's funded. You're almost always better off using your local bank or credit union.