Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

**VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Banned
SUPERNUT is infamous around these parts
Here!

Attached Images   
Old 04-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Banned
Well.... miss bmw....on your super duper fast 1000 ...do you have that kind of junk to control your little nos kit??That is if you understand what you looking at.........those pics are simple showing whatever set up you chose.....control is very important...........now you asking me to show all my cards????So you want me to post video's of numbers..that would show that JAMIE can be beat on video??

You know what...i will let you play your video games and making claims of having THE KING OF THE HILL.......and i will pretend i care..ok?

And for you MISS BMW1000....bring your little bike to PBIR and i will let you spray and run you on motor only....if you can figure your slow *** bike out..........then you might understand something...or maybe not...son.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !

gonna let supernuts stroke his own ego.

Last edited by Mullet; 04-03-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 AM
BMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura aboutBMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SUPERNUT
Well.... miss bmw....on your super duper fast 1000 ...do you have that kind of junk to control your little nos kit??That is if you understand what you looking at.........those pics are simple showing whatever set up you chose.....control is very important...........now you asking me to show all my cards????So you want me to post video's of numbers..that would show that JAMIE can be beat on video??

You know what...i will let you play your video games and making claims of having THE KING OF THE HILL.......and i will pretend i care..ok?

And for you MISS BMW1000....bring your little bike to PBIR and i will let you spray and run you on motor only....if you can figure your slow *** bike out..........then you might understand something...or maybe not...son.
i didnt ask you for anything... you're the one that came in here swinging your dick, i complimented you on your bike and you return with insults? typical of a psychobike retard.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Banned
last one!

Attached Images  
Old 04-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Shadowboost is on a distinguished road
That's what I've been wondering. VBox numbers would be good enough

Old 04-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Banned
Dyno_bike

Attached Images  
Old 04-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Banned
Well here again...a teaser.......BMW...when you start talking stupid...you will get talked back stupid.....some talk rational...i respond with respect.......simple.If you think you are somewhere near fast because you have a BMW with a little nos........then you give them all the props and lick their dicks.....that is you......those guys are serious......and i am....so go back playing your video games and let the MEN handle this son.

It is like poker...never show all your cards......just a few......

Old 04-03-2012, 09:19 AM
where are you getting all this **** from? LOL
you say you are almost 50, but you speak like a teenage gangster wannabe. again, typical of a psychobike poster.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:19 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Supernut...do you have any vids of your bikes racing on the street?

If (big if) you really can get a 600rwhp bike to hook on the street...it would annihilate anything UGR has to offer (or any street car for that matter).

Old 04-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BMWS1000RR
interesting, without a burnout? what pressure were you running?
i usually run 18psi on the street with the shinko hookup and when i was spraying, it'd spin 2nd gear.
i ran jrod's viper on motor and reeled him in pretty hard, i think he was making 1050rwhp. i <3 bikes, had my fun with 'fast' cars awhile ago (800rwhp through th400 back in 96) bikes are just way much more fun to me now.
I could do a rolling burnout at 50mph if I needed to, but a turbo bike comes on to power a lot differently. I would guess low 20's as far as tire pressure. As said before, it's all about power management, regardless of bike/car. I had a MPS autoshift also, so my bike never fell out of boost. Was a pretty awesome street bike.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:47 AM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Malu59RT
I could do a rolling burnout at 50mph if I needed to, but a turbo bike comes on to power a lot differently. I would guess low 20's as far as tire pressure. As said before, it's all about power management, regardless of bike/car. I had a MPS autoshift also, so my bike never fell out of boost. Was a pretty awesome street bike.
Unfortunately, this is a car forum and the majority do not understand the capabilities of a bike WITH an experienced rider and proper set up. I'd say 95% of all riders you see on the street lack the knowledge and experience to properly handle anything over 250cc. Just my opinion.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by Malu59RT
i understand that very well, but its a double edged sword. if your power comes on INSTANT, it will be hard to control, if it comes on very soft, you'll get left in the dust by something like jamie's car etc. getting the hit right and FAST is the most important part in racing like this because if you dont, you're going to be at a HUGE disadvantage, you'll need to make ridiculous power to catch up AND pass them up.

contrary to what supernut believes, im not an idiot and i've been around the block a bit.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:07 AM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by AverageJoe
If (big if) you really can get a 600rwhp bike to hook on the street...it would annihilate anything UGR has to offer (or any street car for that matter).
Correct. Getting the the rear tire to hook and keeping the front down are key.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BMWS1000RR
i understand that very well, but its a double edged sword. if your power comes on INSTANT, it will be hard to control, if it comes on very soft, you'll get left in the dust by something like jamie's car etc. getting the hit right and FAST is the most important part in racing like this because if you dont, you're going to be at a HUGE disadvantage, you'll need to make ridiculous power to catch up AND pass them up.
There's a video out there on streetfire of how hard my bike leaves on the hit (I can't access it at work though, since Streetfire is blocked). It's not an instant shock to the tires, but it will boogie, and that wasn't even brake boosting. For comparison, a friend was on his 06 GSXR-1000 on nitrous, and we both left just as hard (in that video also). Bright side of a GT-28 though.

When I step up to a GT35R bike, I will have some nitrous to help get things going, if it becomes an issue, but everything will be managed properly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.