Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

**VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 07:47 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Exclamation **VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.

We will have the next video's out in a few days. We have a lot of great footage of the Underground Racing TT Gallardo's in action.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth
www.UndergroundRacing.com
704-361-3443

Old 03-24-2012, 08:30 AM
RoadRunnerSTi is on a distinguished road
Very very cool!!! Supra race was sick!!!

Old 03-24-2012, 08:50 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Great vid.

Pulled that turbo Busa nicely (not to mention the RR, Supra)

R-package FTW

Old 03-24-2012, 10:01 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Badass video! Looked like a movie trailor!

Old 03-24-2012, 10:42 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
This video needs to be an auto response when people say, "When are they going to let bikes run at this event?!?!?!"

LOL. Car looked insane at TX2K. My favorite part is that 99.99% of people that see the car, have no idea how fast it actually is.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
These cars remind me of when I was a kid always talking about putting a jet engine in a car, and imagining how fast it would be! Watching these videos, now I know!

Old 03-24-2012, 04:10 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
now that is the sound of (R) Underground. sick, sick power

Old 03-24-2012, 05:55 PM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Nice vid, nice track (pretty lights)

Last edited by AverageJoe; 03-24-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:14 PM
BMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura aboutBMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura about
had a great time racing jamie and sw. next year i'll bring a setup that wasnt thrown together 1 week before the meet and hopefully put up a better fight

Old 03-24-2012, 09:23 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BMWS1000RR
had a great time racing jamie and sw. next year i'll bring a setup that wasnt thrown together 1 week before the meet and hopefully put up a better fight
Brother, your bike is out of this world.

Big ups for running her.. most other bikes were conspicuously absent.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:42 PM
BMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura aboutBMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura about
thanks, i gave it all i could this trip. had some nitrous issues that drove me nuts but even if it ran perfect, i didnt have enough this time to stay besides Jamies' car. theres always another year!

Old 03-25-2012, 05:41 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Brother, your bike is out of this world.

Big ups for running her.. most other bikes were conspicuously absent.
some of this might be that we met at my warehouse to do runs and only a few bikes were invited.

Last year I went to the host hotel and went out to do some pulls with SW. There were a pack of bikes and it made it difficult to keep track of where people were on the freeway.

Next year my warehouse events will be a invite only thing.

Old 03-25-2012, 05:59 AM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
some of this might be that we met at my warehouse to do runs and only a few bikes were invited.

Last year I went to the host hotel and went out to do some pulls with SW. There were a pack of bikes and it made it difficult to keep track of where people were on the freeway.

Next year my warehouse events will be a invite only thing.

VIP invite to Mullets....

Old 03-25-2012, 07:14 AM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
haha wheres the rest of the videos? part 2 and 3...such a tease

Old 03-25-2012, 09:01 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
great video! what a car!!!

what wheel/tire setup is he running?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.