Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

**VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 08:43 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
I hope this race goes down (not holding my breath though)

Old 04-02-2012, 08:53 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SUPERNUT
blah blah........but just so you know that the bikes you raced were nowhere close to whatever i own...those little bikes you raced ....like that BMW showing 210hp...well take that figure and X 3......is pretty close......all that in 1 bike and controlled....not on a button.....and chassis work etc.......same as that LAMBO.....it is the best of the best..well you gotta race at least something as serious as this machine.........not streetbikes with bolt on's.
Your bike is fast, certainly, and perhaps 'street legal', but lets be honest, it's basically a pro-street bike.

Not really apples to apples for you to call out a 'street car' with your 'pro-street' level bike.

Jamie's car - and the other UGR cars - are real street cars, with real seats, a/c, etc. They are not purpose built.

Remember, cars - of equal build and purpose - are always faster than bikes. Write that on a chalkboard a few hundred times and it will sink in.

Can your bike hang with this? Uh, no.

Last edited by HIRISC; 04-02-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Shadowboost is on a distinguished road
Agreed, you're basically comparing a drag pro-street Busa to a literally street Lamborghini at full weight that handles like stock, no chassis/tire modifications. Apples to oranges. You think these builds by UGR are "serious," and they absolutely are to a certain extent (the engine and transmission), but there's no weight reduction (at least a few hundred pounds), carbon fiber body panels, lexan windows, chassis reinforcement/roll cage, aerodynamics package, etc etc that is typical of hardcore drag cars. Remember, first and foremost, it's a Lamborghini.

Here's what you can do, go get a VBox and log your runs. Easy enough to compare #'s objectively

Old 04-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Cody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to behold
Pics of said bike you will be running...

Old 04-02-2012, 11:45 AM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
Another thing you can do is stop typing after 1 period................................

Old 04-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Cody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sinister05CTT
Another thing you can do is stop typing after 1 period................................
+1 its actually kinda painful to read.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by sinister05CTT
That too, I was kind of getting cross-eyed from his posts.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:14 PM
jomama will become famous soon enoughjomama will become famous soon enough
so who gets to make the determination of what's streetable and what's not? is it weight reduction? tires? and is c16 really street fuel? that's a lot of shades of grey you guys are trying to cover here. why not just run what you bring, as long as it's got plates to run on the streets. just sayin'.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:35 PM
BMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura aboutBMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by revracer
Is it progressive or just the same shot all at once? Do you ever have issues spinning? Bad *** bike.
progressive, all at once was impossible to hook up.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:41 PM
If you read my post correctly......i said i would do it...problem is i don't travel to nobody.....we have to meet somewhere...i live in MONTREAL......buying a house this summer in FT LAUDERDALE.....so i will have my bikes up there for sure and there is a perfect place they call the 9/10th of a mile but is a nice stretch of a couple miles with no traffic in FLORIDA where people meet....then there is the dragstrip also.........and the video you saw was the new owner of the bike i sold to him....i was there to help him adjusting the bike for his size.....altitude that days was around 2500 feet corrected ......and that was his 3rd pass ever on it......the bike went faster and quicker........

And nothing is free in life.....and i said 1/4,1 mile dead stop,then 50 to 250mph......so i guess it is pretty hard to do a burnout at 50mph....lol.........i have a pretty good idea as you can see of what i am talking about......but traveling to TEXAS to meet JAMIE is 3000 miles one way......nope...this is not important enough for me to do that...........like JAMIE says he can be KING of his street or alley or town.....but keep in mind there is something out there that will walk away from him and it will hurt his feelings BAD!!The busa you see on the video...is at least 100hp less than the new one i have now.....and i am the guy standing up beside my bike ........i am getting in shape as of now and take racing very serious......look under my name.....the dragster i got runs 6's on motor and has 2 stages of nitrous above the 1370hp and weights 1850 pounds........my other streetbike runs 7's also and has only a little motor in..with a little bit of nitrous.......so i can say i am the KING of the streets also......but i don't.........but i say if JAMIE wants to find out if he really is the KING........he needs to go to war vs a serious person as he is.......

That video is just a teaser..to show you boys there is some pretty radical stuff out there.....and my best friend weights is 128 pounds wet!!lol.....i weight 170......the dude who bought that little bike weights 215 in street clothes............and has less hp than the one i have now.........not bragging just stating facts.......JAMIE knows what he is doing but also other people do also........if you make a video of yourself and claim you are the fastest of the fastest...but do not travel...and decided YOU are the fastest because nobody will travel up there.......it is your right.........but just so you know that the bikes you raced were nowhere close to whatever i own...those little bikes you raced ....like that BMW showing 210hp...well take that figure and X 3......is pretty close......all that in 1 bike and controlled....not on a button.....and chassis work etc.......same as that LAMBO.....it is the best of the best..well you gotta race at least something as serious as this machine.........not streetbikes with bolt on's.

so you're saying your bike will have NO problem cruising around on the highway for 40 mins up to an hr without overheating or any other issues, then race a car without a burnout and hook all that power up?

if thats what you're saying and its true, major props to you sir.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by BMWS1000RR
so you're saying your bike will have NO problem cruising around on the highway for 40 mins up to an hr without overheating or any other issues, then race a car without a burnout and hook all that power up?

if thats what you're saying and its true, major props to you sir.
or how about street tires Wait, that bike would never have a chance in hell, nvm

Old 04-02-2012, 12:57 PM
i'll give him the benefit of the doubt as there are a lot of new tech that makes it possible to control wheelspin nowadays, but i dont think he realises one thing, small displacement bike engines with boost WILL have lag, something the lambos dont have and we're stuck playing the chase game, so even IF you can hook up 6xxwhp on the street (doubtful) you gotta find a way to get that power to come on instantly. i'd be very interested in seeing how this bike would stack up. but just my honest opinion is: it will be spin city

Old 04-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BMWS1000RR
i'll give him the benefit of the doubt as there are a lot of new tech that makes it possible to control wheelspin nowadays, but i dont think he realises one thing, small displacement bike engines with boost WILL have lag, something the lambos dont have and we're stuck playing the chase game, so even IF you can hook up 6xxwhp on the street (doubtful) you gotta find a way to get that power to come on instantly. i'd be very interested in seeing how this bike would stack up. but just my honest opinion is: it will be spin city
I was able to hook 257whp in 1st gear with a Shinko 003 (I used this tire to ride on the street all the time) 3 years ago, on a turbo GSXR-1000 (-1 up front, +2 rear). PCIII and ignition control was all the bike used to control the ECU (brake boosted with foot on rear brake to leave on the hit). The big boy bikes should be able to do some serious work on the streets with the kind of engine control they have.

At 210 rwhp, I didn't have any trouble with 1000rwhp cars back in 2008...even giving them the hit. I was looking at a 7sec turbo busa late last year to have some street fun with, but got a Gallardo since it was more practical. Maybe this year I should get another turbo bike to play with

Old 04-02-2012, 03:04 PM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
Nice video. That's one hell of a trap speed! Definitely tough to beat.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Malu59RT
I was able to hook 257whp in 1st gear with a Shinko 003 (I used this tire to ride on the street all the time) 3 years ago, on a turbo GSXR-1000 (-1 up front, +2 rear). PCIII and ignition control was all the bike used to control the ECU (brake boosted with foot on rear brake to leave on the hit). The big boy bikes should be able to do some serious work on the streets with the kind of engine control they have.

At 210 rwhp, I didn't have any trouble with 1000rwhp cars back in 2008...even giving them the hit. I was looking at a 7sec turbo busa late last year to have some street fun with, but got a Gallardo since it was more practical. Maybe this year I should get another turbo bike to play with
interesting, without a burnout? what pressure were you running?
i usually run 18psi on the street with the shinko hookup and when i was spraying, it'd spin 2nd gear.
i ran jrod's viper on motor and reeled him in pretty hard, i think he was making 1050rwhp. i <3 bikes, had my fun with 'fast' cars awhile ago (800rwhp through th400 back in 96) bikes are just way much more fun to me now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.