Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Another UGR callout! Why?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by kouzman
This is the ex dog box racing EVO. Very fast, runs on meth, half of the car is plastic and of course is not street legal or even street able.

No direct comparison...

The owner of this EVO is not related to the thread owner who's building a street EVO with the Greek tuner / builder who's estimating to build such a fast car to keep up or even compete the UGR cars and all other cars of this level...
The owner of this Evo came into the thread saying he could beat the ugr cars.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:09 AM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Who cares?

I want my click back.
Exactly.

Pizzaman, why do you even care what they say? Let em be.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AWD
Exactly.

Pizzaman, why do you even care what they say? Let em be.
I know mike! I just like to see poeple get a reality check! You put me in my place before! And I learned! The main reason for me in that thread was spyros is a bs-ER! Trying to bring non reality to members and belittle other shops that worked hard to get where they got. I'll listen to you gt2mike on this one!

Old 05-09-2012, 03:07 PM
ZO6ER is on a distinguished road
Typical bs. quit feeding the tards

Old 05-09-2012, 05:49 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
The owner of this Evo came into the thread saying he could beat the ugr cars.
the comparison is not realistic because he's comparing a very fast street legal car with all the amenities to his full blown, cut, plastic, meth powered, not street legal EVO.... A very fast one car built for 1/4 mile and nothing else... Amazing car, i have seen it live in action at Englishtown, but nevertheless a car of a different purpose and category...

The whole story is the street build that will compete the UGRs of the world and the likes... Personally i find that thread entertaining at least since i can bet money on the outcome...