Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Houston, we have a problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 06:38 PM
RADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura about
Houston, we have a problem

Saw this on the news. I'm shocked that I haven't seen it posted yet.

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2012...ston-galleria/

Old 05-29-2012, 08:40 PM
jhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nice
There was no racing. It was a single car accident. The owner's wife was driving, she took a turn and hit a wet patch when the city had the sprinklers were on at night, as they always are in this area of the Galleria near my office, she hit the curb and flipped. No alcohol involved. No wife-racing involved.

If wife racing were going on, mine would've been racing. And I would've demanded it to have been a foot race that definitely involved th sprinklers.

Old 05-29-2012, 09:09 PM
RADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jhbchess
There was no racing. It was a single car accident. The owner's wife was driving, she took a turn and hit a wet patch when the city had the sprinklers were on at night, as they always are in this area of the Galleria near my office, she hit the curb and flipped. No alcohol involved. No wife-racing involved.

If wife racing were going on, mine would've been racing. And I would've demanded it to have been a foot race that definitely involved th sprinklers.
I know, isn't it ridiculous how the media likes to blow things out of proportion to make something "news worthy".

Old 05-29-2012, 09:14 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
^^^^^^^

Old 06-03-2012, 11:18 AM
dirtydeeds is on a distinguished road
It's so stupid how they bend the truth so people will watch. They don't care who they make look bad for the ratings