Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

TTG Vs other Platforms on the street

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
it didnt even sound right at idle.. and when he got on it , it sounded like it was breaking up at full throttle.

probably same plugs it left UGR with.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:18 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
This dark gray GTT is the one that broke a couple of times and ran crappy in these videos.

Currently the car is built by a Russian company called Total Race and it has the Russian record for the mile in 22.x seconds at about 1600 whp

Now they uploaded a dyno video with hug drag tires and a 1730 whp dyno sheet... Also I read somewhere that tomorrow they are attending a drag event and they will target the get the record from UGR... We ll see...

Old 10-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Nasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant futureNasser has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MannschaftQ8
1100whp gt2 vs +1250whp but tje owner claimed he ran 30psi which should be in 1150awhp range ( according to GTR builder ).

This is my GT2 it's making 864whp on mainline dyno, whitch it sould make somewhere around 1080whp on Dyno Mustang. ( Not Really Sure )
The race was rolling 120km 400 meaters as the gtr owner wants.

Old 10-05-2012, 08:37 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
probably same plugs it left UGR with.
your probably right, also , im sure there have been way to many hands in the engine compartment ... once that happens ,it usually isnt good.

Old 10-05-2012, 10:27 PM
zzz1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kouzman
This dark gray GTT is the one that broke a couple of times and ran crappy in these videos.

Currently the car is built by a Russian company called Total Race and it has the Russian record for the mile in 22.x seconds at about 1600 whp

Now they uploaded a dyno video with hug drag tires and a 1730 whp dyno sheet... Also I read somewhere that tomorrow they are attending a drag event and they will target the get the record from UGR... We ll see...
I've seen the vid, but they did 22.2sec with the -drag tires-

If i'm not mistaken, UR did 8,3sec @ quarter with street tires
well UR still better in my opinion.

Old 10-05-2012, 10:59 PM
300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by zzz1
I've seen the vid, but they did 22.2sec with the -drag tires-

If i'm not mistaken, UR did 8,3sec @ quarter with street tires
well UR still better in my opinion.

SW did the mile in about 23 seconds with his Supra when he ran 246.6 MPH a couple of years back when that was the fastest car in th emile race.

To my recollection, none of the UR GTT's went this quickly even though the one car managed a 250.1 by the finish line. I think they were in the 24 second range.

What was the MPH for the Russian GTT that did the mile in 22 seconds?

Old 10-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Berto670 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 300
SW did the mile in about 23 seconds with his Supra when he ran 246.6 MPH a couple of years back when that was the fastest car in th emile race.

To my recollection, none of the UR GTT's went this quickly even though the one car managed a 250.1 by the finish line. I think they were in the 24 second range.

245mph

Old 10-06-2012, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by 300

242,1 mph @ 23,8sec by Dimitri with his Gallardo Nera (Street tires):

and

Training day - 246,6 mph @ 22,2sec by Nicholai with his SL (Race tires):

Old 10-06-2012, 07:00 AM
oufan2929 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by houstonT
I was also at TI and raced and beat the blue Viper.
Peter
In all fairness Peter we were getting my car dialed in. I was just making some test passes...

Last edited by oufan2929; 10-06-2012 at 07:03 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by 300

The thing is, I feel like UR was simply going for mph, not time. If thy were going for time, I imagine that would have put a lot more effort into the launch. IIRC, they just babied it outta the hole...

Old 10-06-2012, 07:23 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Oh I know...I was making my first ever test passes too...

Originally Posted by oufan2929
In all fairness Peter we were getting my car dialed in. I was just making some test passes...

Old 10-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Talking

Oh I know...I was making my first ever test passes too...
Yea, I was making about 11 lbs of boost that pass. Ended up at 16lbs the second time we raced when I gave you the boot out of the event but I won't count that as a 'W' since I know you weren't 100%

However, I recall during the handshake after our last race the words "that car is the car to beat", come out of your mouf

Old 10-06-2012, 09:26 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
This is true, you definately did boot me out b/c of the damn factory e-gear mis-shift...but atleast I was able to put 1/2-1 car through one gear on you...

Of course "that car is the car to beat" was said, b/c I'm a gentleman and a professional...not like some of the others you raced.

Peter
p.s. if I can talk Nick into letting me drive his (my old) car, we can grudge match it on Sat or Sun

Yea, I was making about 11 lbs of boost that pass. Ended up at 16lbs the second time we raced when I gave you the boot out of the event but I won't count that as a 'W' since I know you weren't 100%

However, I recall during the handshake after our last race the words "that car is the car to beat", come out of your mouf

Old 10-06-2012, 10:55 AM
This is true, you definately did boot me out b/c of the damn factory e-gear mis-shift...but atleast I was able to put 1/2-1 car through one gear on you...

Of course "that car is the car to beat" was said, b/c I'm a gentleman and a professional...not like some of the others you raced.

Peter
p.s. if I can talk Nick into letting me drive his (my old) car, we can grudge match it on Sat or Sun
I'm down for a rematch

I do remember differently you pulling anything on my car tho. I was out and out hard on ya. I'll see if I can drum up the vid. I was out hard on Tag as well. However I beat myself on that run short shifting into third by mistake I have the in car vid of that as well... IDIOT!!!

But who's really counting, lol

Old 10-06-2012, 11:05 AM
I'm down for a rematch

I do remember differently you pulling anything on my car tho. I was out and out hard on ya. I'll see if I can drum up the vid. I was out hard on Tag as well. However I beat myself on that run short shifting into third by mistake I have the in car vid of that as well... IDIOT!!!

But who's really counting, lol
This is it, right?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TTG Vs other Platforms on the street