Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Help me to pick one

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 11:43 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Hi

As many if you know, I'm in the market for a triple black Gallardo... So far I found 2 car but I can't decide what would be the best choice for me...

1-Option

2004 black and black Gallardo with 7000 miles

http://m.autotrader.com/vdp.html?id=351117886

2-Option

2006 black Gallardo with 30000

http://m.autotrader.com/vdp.html?id=350097851

I really like the 2006 way better because of the rims, black tail lights and is newer but the "problem" are the 30k miles... The car is local and I'm planing on going there today just to take a look of the car

Why would you get the 2004? Why would you get the 2006?

2 of them have a clean service and the 2006 is a car sold and maintain in North Miami Lamborghini, I went there yesterday and they know the car... They said is a very clean car

Last edited by LeoLambo; 07-27-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:23 PM
ICE
ICE will become famous soon enough
both links are the same ..

I picked between a 2004 and a 2007, for my choices the 07 had half the km (canadian) but it looked better kept, and the interior on the 07 was the red carpet/stitching etc with black and the 04 was all black and just yellow stitching. also the 04 didn't have the air lift on the front. and if you do the reviews on the two there are some mechanical changes each year.

Old 07-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ICE
both links are the same ..

I picked between a 2004 and a 2007, for my choices the 07 had half the km (canadian) but it looked better kept, and the interior on the 07 was the red carpet/stitching etc with black and the 04 was all black and just yellow stitching. also the 04 didn't have the air lift on the front. and if you do the reviews on the two there are some mechanical changes each year.
I'm sorry here is the other car

http://m.autotrader.com/vdp.html?id=350097851

Old 07-27-2013, 01:01 PM
ICE
personally i like the 06 better, the interior is nicer along with the other options i mentioned in my last post.. also the pricing is so close i would tell the dealership with the 06 that your looking at another one for less and talk them down.

exterior wise, looks similar to my 07. the mechanic's between the two aren't a lot, just more refined. small note, and i know no one buys these cars for their stereo, but it sucks LOL .. I just changed out my deck and speakers.

Old 07-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
I like the 06 too but the miles is not a lot? It has all the services on record and it's a local car so it shouldn't be a problem no?

Old 07-27-2013, 02:57 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
I just went to see the 2006 and I didn't like it... Too many cosmetic details....

Old 07-27-2013, 04:03 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
What's up with the 06 front end the mesh looks like gutter guard cheap ricer wire..

Old 07-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by unvmy996
What's up with the 06 front end the mesh looks like gutter guard cheap ricer wire..
Lol agree

To be honest the only thing that I like about that car was the rims....

After i saw this car in person From 0 to 10 I give it a 6...

Old 07-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Also the guy from the dealer told me that 04 a and 06 have different transmission? Is that true?

Old 07-27-2013, 06:05 PM
ICE
testing it out and looking at it in person of course beats an ad

check when the clutch was done on any that you look at, and if changed as for the receipt so you can confirm how long ago and what clutch was put in. also was the throughout bearing done etc ..

if not, it's a pricy thing to get done after you get your keys

Old 07-27-2013, 07:47 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
04 and 05 has different gear ratio compared to 06+

This makes 06 less jerky and faster to 60

Avoid prestige Lambo. They are questionable in ethics.

The 04 is over priced even for the mileage. I would estimate low 90k as market price. If you pay $100k, expect more appreciation when you sell. No one pays an 04 over $100k regardless of mileage unless it is tt

Old 07-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by djantlive
04 and 05 has different gear ratio compared to 06+

This makes 06 less jerky and faster to 60

Avoid prestige Lambo. They are questionable in ethics.

The 04 is over priced even for the mileage. I would estimate low 90k as market price. If you pay $100k, expect more appreciation when you sell. No one pays an 04 over $100k regardless of mileage unless it is tt
I didn't know that about Prestige but now i'm aware!! where do you take your car?

I'm looking for a very low miles, black Gallardo and that Gallardo is the only car in my budge i wish i could go a littler higher for a 07-08... anyway they are picking up my car and dropping off the Gallardo and they gave me a decent trade value for my car...

I hope the 2004 is not a bad car...

Last edited by LeoLambo; 07-28-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:56 AM
vinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of light
Leo, you move quick bro. From exhaust swaps to car swaps, I love it. Congrats on the new ride and best of luck with it.

-Vin

Old 07-29-2013, 12:05 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by vinnycg
Leo, you move quick bro. From exhaust swaps to car swaps, I love it. Congrats on the new ride and best of luck with it.

-Vin
I know... And the story didn't start with the 997TT... I lost tons of money... But I love cars lol

I will keep the Gallardo for a couple years! No more changing cars every 6 months

Old 07-30-2013, 01:01 AM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Imo if the 04 coukd be had for a reasonable sum then that would be my choice. In my 04 the 1st gesr is long but I actually find it to be pretty useable.....2nd gear at a 60 roll is also really fun.
For me when looking at almost identical cars I always look cor the low mile cars. Higher mileage newer cars not really my style. Also...remember to stay away from the first 400 VIN# in 04. Mine is #1560 so its almost an 05.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help me to pick one