Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 06:39 AM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
As a matter of fact I was spinning but im not gonna cry about it, its apart of racing and Poconos Raceway was just done last year so the track is perfect.

Old 10-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ZO6ER
Gabe>mullet/ UR

ouch

Old 10-23-2013, 11:13 AM
enzoracing is on a distinguished road
This was a great event. Can't wait for the next one.

Old 10-23-2013, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO
Texas invitational, kevin i want you to drive the car ;-)

I dont think me driving your car is going to help your chances against Gabe's car.

Old 10-23-2013, 01:53 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by underground racing
i dont think me driving your car is going to help your chances against gabe's car.:d
lol!!

Old 10-23-2013, 06:04 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
Real funny, just like the last TI event i forget how many wins EBR 5 one car Agence UGR Almost forgot the pocono event 2 out of 3, total lucky 7, I can live with that. tell me something kevin, what other car has beaten UGR that many times? you know we going to go nowhere with this. If you want we can find a warm place like florida and settle this once and for all. I'm ready i don't need to change anything. unlike you i think your next stage is NOS Right ?

Old 10-23-2013, 06:41 PM
jose_aventador will become famous soon enough
Real funny, just like the last TI event i forget how many wins EBR 5 one car Agence UGR Almost forgot the pocono event 2 out of 3, total lucky 7, I can live with that. tell me something kevin, what other car has beaten UGR that many times? you know we going to go nowhere with this. If you want we can find a warm place like florida and settle this once and for all. I'm ready i don't need to change anything. unlike you i think your next stage is NOS Right ?
eddie, kevin stage lengths 2r bus would ... gabe stage 1 without complication has won 2 times! you are no match for underground racing so sorry ... you are a bad loser and will not win ... these cars are every day more fast .. you have nothing to do ...

Old 10-23-2013, 07:01 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
mullet- twice the sad part he thought he had 1500 hp more like 1200 hp wasted all that import fuel, Bob- was his car ok after going into the bushes trying to catch me? kevin- how did it feels when i backed off the gas and you still lost ? TAG -my friend missed the gear on purpose when he realized he couldn't catch me... Dave-after the losing he packed up and left. My friend Gabe- 1 and 1. I realize one thing I have no friend they are nothing but hypocrites, users, trying to get information after spend money with someone else. i'm so naive, but it's okay funny thing is people I don't know came to my defense. that's real sad, i'm done with all this say whatever you want I don't care.

Last edited by EBELLO; 10-23-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:10 PM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
mullet- twice the sad part he thought he had 1500hp more like 1200hp wasted all that import fuel, Bob- was his car ok after going into the bushes trying to catch me? kevin- how did it feels when i backed off the gas and you still lost ? TAG -my friend missed the gear on purpose when he realized he couldn't catch me... Dave-after the losing he packed up and left. My friend Gabe- 1 and 1. I realize one thing I have no friend they are nothing but hypocrites, users trying to get information after spend money with someone else. i'm so naive, but it's okay funny thing is people i don't no came to my defense. that's real sad, i'm done with all this say whatever you want ti say i don't care.

Respect.........

Old 10-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Former Vendor
Gabe > Eddie
Street car > turbo in trash can

Old 10-23-2013, 08:16 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
Gabe > Eddie
Street car > turbo in trash can
Oh snap

Last edited by Duhawks; 10-23-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:17 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jose_aventador
eddie, kevin stage lengths 2r bus would ... gabe stage 1 without complication has won 2 times! you are no match for underground racing so sorry ... you are a bad loser and will not win ... these cars are every day more fast .. you have nothing to do ...
Dude...really!!!! I don't think UG needs you as a spokesperson .. U need more stripes under your belt. People here could care less about the toys u have or claim to have.

As far as Kevin and Eddie, this playing tag **** isn't going anywhere. Regroup and we can all have a good time in Texas....Eddie I still want that grudge match...

Old 10-23-2013, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by topgun
Dude...really!!!! I don't think UG needs you as a spokesperson .. U need more stripes under your belt. People here could care less about the toys u have or claim to have.

As far as Kevin and Eddie, this playing tag **** isn't going anywhere. Regroup and we can all have a good time in Texas....Eddie I still want that grudge match...
forget about me my friend I have enough problems. I have something sweeter for you, your buddy TIM i'm pretty sure you want to settle the score with him. lol
he driving to Texas mile right now.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:33 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
forget about me my friend I have enough problems. I have something sweeter for you, your buddy TIM i'm pretty sure you want to settle the score with him. lol
he driving to Texas mile right now.
If he's going to TI u bet....Good luck to him at the mile. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.. Get back in one piece!!!

Old 10-23-2013, 08:43 PM
stkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond reputestkjock has a reputation beyond repute
I want to thank Gabe and Steve for getting this event going. Friday night was a blast. 20+ friends having fun, eating and drinking.

A thank you to Eddie B, I spoke to him for about 10 mins before the racing started, seemed like a cool guy.

BTW I'm the guy at the start line in the black Proline sweatshirt in the vids posted.

So I can't comment about the finish line

Last edited by stkjock; 10-24-2013 at 07:11 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****