Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 09:04 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree.

Old 10-19-2013, 09:04 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Eddie you sling shoted the crap out of mullet (and everyone else you raced) at TI...and you kicked his ***. Trust me we give him a hard time to this day about getting his *** kicked by you....then again it's rare that mullet wins no matter who he is racing. Hahahahaha.

Today things didn't go your way, you lost, who cares??!?? Excuses are like a$$holes........see you soon bud.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2AED1EF4-3199-4114-A249-4D39CED6C692-1309-000000E41061CD95_zps10664a60.jpg
Views:	767
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	291533  
Old 10-19-2013, 09:12 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Wealth Manager
I have never seen such a bunch of tools before. I am tired of seeing these rich yahoos, that do NO work on their own cars, pay out of pocket for everyone else to do it and then just show up and just mis shift cause they drive their car 5 days out of the year. Its obvious if you didn't have money you would be nothing............

Unlike Eddie who is a gearhead, builds, tunes and masters the art of hardwork........and obviously calls it as he sees it and is honest.

Believe me, I am not laughing with you. lol

Old 10-19-2013, 09:22 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by prodigymb
First UGR car lost by 4-5 cars.

And on Gabe vs Eddie race the instant replay shows you are not the father......

what i like about this photo it show the cone maybe i'm seeing then but it looks like i won.

Last edited by EBELLO; 10-19-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:25 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by houstonT
Eddie you sling shoted the crap out of mullet (and everyone else you raced) at TI...and you kicked his ***. Trust me we give him a hard time to this day about getting his *** kicked by you....then again it's rare that mullet wins no matter who he is racing. Hahahahaha.

Today things didn't go your way, you lost, who cares??!?? Excuses are like a$$holes........see you soon bud.

the photo you posted doesn't show the cones.

Last edited by EBELLO; 10-19-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
LOL @ People... I love it!

Old 10-19-2013, 09:44 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Eddie who cares. You already admitted you lost. Sack up and take it like a man. You lost to a 1R!

Don't worry I am sure video's will show up off the cars soon.
Peter

Old 10-19-2013, 09:45 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
UGR 1R > E3r

Old 10-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Liquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Wealth Manager
Your insecurities are showing.........
That's not insecurities, that's anger. You managed to get it out of me after your little comments. I don't work on my car either, so what does that make me? Not a real enthusiast?

Keyboard tough guy. Il save my thoughts of you for when I get the pleasure of meeting you. ******

Old 10-19-2013, 10:30 PM
supranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of light
Mr. Wealth Manager...whatever that means! The only insecurity here is, your car and your ability to back the **** that you spew up! Please PM me so we can meet and eleviate any insecurities we both feel!! DICK!!

Old 10-19-2013, 11:24 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Wow ... Keeping it classy ...

Old 10-19-2013, 11:24 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Wait.... this guys calls himself "THE KING OF NY" ....from this one photo finish race that doesn't even look like he won?!.... you guys are out of your mind LOL

Old 10-20-2013, 02:07 AM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
I wonder if there should a set of bike racks at each of these events or in these threads for yall to settle these disputes at.... Maybe the winner at the bike rack could have the losers lunch money and also take his juice box!

Old 10-20-2013, 03:26 AM
YJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond reputeYJosephTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by supranviper
Wealth Manager what is your car again? I would like to race you also! STFU!!

I'm not rich and drive my Lambo! I would be more than happy to race you anytime!

I don't wrench on cars because I'm no good at it! ****ing you up I can do! So when and where? *******!!
Sorry this is kinda funny....

Old 10-20-2013, 04:41 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstont
eddie who cares. You already admitted you lost. Sack up and take it like a man. You lost to a 1r!

Don't worry i am sure video's will show up off the cars soon.
Peter
ugh........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****