Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 06:12 AM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
The cones that you see is less then a 1/4 mile. Video does not lie and i have it.
Did i mention that I was on street tires I thought this guy was a good guy when he shook my hand and said good race and he knew that I won but now I see his true colors. I would like to thank Underground Racing for building me a car that beat his ***...............

You all have photos which is great but it's not at the end of the race. The video shows the win and it's ME!

Old 10-20-2013, 06:25 AM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
This is a good read. It sounds like it was a a great event with some really awesome cars and for a great cause. I had a very close friend pass away last year from breast cancer so I appreciate all the support and money raised.

I cant wait to see the videos.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:37 AM
Sgt Insomnia is on a distinguished road
If you lost, you lost, doesn't matter if you spun up, you missed a shift etc etc, YOU LOST. Shake hands, congratulate the other person, suck it up and wait for the next event.

It's all well and good if someone wants to explain their side of the story, but don't come off like a dick about it. It's annoying to hear about fake people who do one thing at the track, then come on here and change their story and make excuses.

GET IT TOGETHER *****ES.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:40 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
It was a race. There is always a winner and a loser. And this is the internet. If you lose you will get your feelings hurt on here lol. It's all for fun.

Gabe your car is a ****ing monster. Forget you stomping everyone, what's in your car?!?

Old 10-20-2013, 06:48 AM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
Thank You, give Kevin from Underground a call about what's in the car. It was for a good cause and bottom line we raised money for Breast Cancer and that;s what it's about. Too bad there are sore losers!!!

Old 10-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by LAMBO UR
Thank You, give Kevin from Underground a call about what's in the car. It was for a good cause and bottom line we raised money for Breast Cancer and that;s what it's about. Too bad there are sore losers!!!
'

I already did, my car got there this past week lol. Can't wait!

WHAT DID THE FOX SAY??? Bello lost bello lost bello lost

Old 10-20-2013, 07:05 AM
jose_aventador will become famous soon enough
knew he would lose eddie beautiful .. and it was only 1st stage .. lol imagine a stage 2r and Toyo R888 tires and race tires porsche with ..

Old 10-20-2013, 08:06 AM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
If I was Eddie Below, had a race car and got *** raped by an actual street car on radials. I WOULD BE MAKING EXCUSES TOO!! Embarrassing!

Old 10-20-2013, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by S-351
If I was Eddie Below, had a race car and got *** raped by an actual street car on radials. I WOULD BE MAKING EXCUSES TOO!! Embarrassing!
lol lol lol lol

Old 10-20-2013, 09:02 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Bello loses and makes excuses. Pic is posted with Bello slightly ahead at some cones that aren't even the end of the run area and he tries to latch on to that like all of a sudden he won? Even after admitting he lost? Stay classy Bello.....at least mullet took his loses like a good sport and all of us in Houston had something to tease him about for a year!
Peter

Old 10-20-2013, 09:05 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Ugh wha? When Todd beats me I will admit I got beat...Bello should too...
Peter

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
ugh........

Old 10-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by supranviper
Mr. Wealth Manager...whatever that means! The only insecurity here is, your car and your ability to back the **** that you spew up! Please PM me so we can meet and eleviate any insecurities we both feel!! DICK!!
We already know you have small mans complex......THAT is a given.

Fyi I'm 6'5 225 and I boxed golden gloves for 20 years. I welcome any physical contact as you are alluding to in the above statement.

Old 10-20-2013, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by houstonT
Ugh wha? When Todd beats me I will admit I got beat...Bello should too...
Peter
for when the videos??? eddie beautiful loser vs. kings?

Old 10-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Jose LOL I have NO clue what you are talking about bud.
Peter

Old 10-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by houstonT
Jose LOL I have NO clue what you are talking about bud.
Peter
lol lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ****Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ****