Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Ahem calling UGR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 12:52 PM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ORYX
215.1 mph
UGR went 217mph right?

Old 10-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all

Old 10-30-2013, 01:13 PM
jose_aventador is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sideWays_swe
UGR went 217mph right?
225 mph and were never at full power .... kevin knows just what he's capable of doing ... maybe 235 mph at full power or 230 mph, and with street tires .....

Old 10-30-2013, 04:16 PM
jomama is infamous around these partsjomama is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jose_aventador
225 mph and were never at full power .... kevin knows just what he's capable of doing ... maybe 235 mph at full power or 230 mph, and with street tires .....
when i read your posts, i sometimes feel like you know what kevin's capable of better than kevin knows himself.

Old 10-30-2013, 05:24 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jomama
when i read your posts, i sometimes feel like you know what kevin's capable of better than kevin knows himself.
exactly , and notice how his spelling and grammar in general are much better now, like hes not using the translator anymore.. hmm... maybe it is kevin lol

Old 10-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
Amazing. Will drag cars start trying for the 1/2 mile or will 1/2-1 Mile cars start going after the 1/4 mile? Or mostly separate?

Originally Posted by Mullet
then he went full retard

going more fuller retard each time.
That is an offensive word.

Last edited by Deuuuce; 10-30-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:38 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought I heard Kevin practicing a Mexicaй acceйt at TI?? Something about racing in Mexico.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:04 PM
CRR
CRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Deuuuce

That is an offensive word.
so is this. actually i'm more offended by the grammar of 'more fuller.' actually, mullet is cleared to use retard jokes. kinda like converting to judaism for the jew jokes.

seriously, it's a pop culture reference.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:51 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jose_aventador
Sounds like a whole lot of potential. That last 1/2 mile is a real *****. How fast has UGR gone in the mile? Got to respect that GT has achieved 278 is all I am saying. That doesn't take away from UGR's accomplishments, it just makes for better competition.

Old 10-31-2013, 07:14 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Mark H. & Kevin from MK2 Motorsports have been buddies of mine for over 15 years. Mark set out to have the fastest car in the Mile and he did it. There is no question that GT is very impressive and well as Patrick having the ***** to drive it to that speed. Every time someone sets a record, they always say "there is more in it" well there is more in that car, they will go faster.

As far as comparing that car to a UGR car, two different animals. The GT is built as a safe race car just for the mile. UGR has not built a "race only" car. The guys are UGR build street cars that are fast and fun to drive everyday. If UGR wanted to build a all out race car whether it is a drag car or mile car, I am sure they could, but that's not what they want to do. I think it's great that anytime someone goes fast at any venue, immediately somebody will post up "when will UGR beat this record" LOL. That in itself is a compliment to the guys at UGR.

What a lot of people don't get is that, there many people that are capable of bolting on a turbo system on just about anything, but the final product is the most important. What you don't hear about are the behind the scenes "issues" that other shops have. The one thing that gives me the most confidence when getting a UGR build done is that Kevin built his OWN cars first, found out any weak links and will always make sure the cars they produce are the best that they can be. That's why UGR cars bring most money on resale because they are so reliable. I have had 3 cars built by UGR and not one issue with any of them. It's not all about records, it's about building a great all around car. UGR built cars just happen to be the best out there.

Old 10-31-2013, 07:48 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by streetking
Mark H. & Kevin from MK2 Motorsports have been buddies of mine for over 15 years. Mark set out to have the fastest car in the Mile and he did it. There is no question that GT is very impressive and well as Patrick having the ***** to drive it to that speed. Every time someone sets a record, they always say "there is more in it" well there is more in that car, they will go faster.

As far as comparing that car to a UGR car, two different animals. The GT is built as a safe race car just for the mile. UGR has not built a "race only" car. The guys are UGR build street cars that are fast and fun to drive everyday. If UGR wanted to build a all out race car whether it is a drag car or mile car, I am sure they could, but that's not what they want to do. I think it's great that anytime someone goes fast at any venue, immediately somebody will post up "when will UGR beat this record" LOL. That in itself is a compliment to the guys at UGR.

What a lot of people don't get is that, there many people that are capable of bolting on a turbo system on just about anything, but the final product is the most important. What you don't hear about are the behind the scenes "issues" that other shops have. The one thing that gives me the most confidence when getting a UGR build done is that Kevin built his OWN cars first, found out any weak links and will always make sure the cars they produce are the best that they can be. That's why UGR cars bring most money on resale because they are so reliable. I have had 3 cars built by UGR and not one issue with any of them. It's not all about records, it's about building a great all around car. UGR built cars just happen to be the best out there.

I'm with stupid ^^^^^

Old 10-31-2013, 08:00 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I'm with stupid ^^^^^
Not a very nice thing to say.

Old 10-31-2013, 09:01 AM
I think there is a difference between jose and kevin, by the name ... must not be very smart .. as I said my name is kevin jose am a fan of underground racing nothing more ... 'll take my soon to underground racing lamborghini obviously I'm not that boi kevin have to introduce it properly .. regarding my spelling use the google translate but I try to express myself in my language ok? be clear .. and going back to the ford gt I think a stage 3 would go faster, but only what I do not claim anything but I'm sure if ...

Old 10-31-2013, 09:55 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Not a very nice thing to say.
Lol. Your sarcasm meter must be broken. You should get it fixed.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:01 AM
Lol. Your sarcasm meter must be broken. You should get it fixed.
Mullet, a question., .. because you do not point to a driving courses? that always loses to lower car .. you have underground racing seem slow ... what happened to eddie?ti

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ahem calling UGR