Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Paint correction and ceramic coating!

Old 06-05-2015, 02:04 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Paint correction and ceramic coating!

I recently had a multi-stage paint correction and Gyeon Ceramic Coating installation done by a detailer and friend of mine DJ Mayo who is out of the Manassas VA area. The paint was quite challenging it's a 4-stage Lamborghini paint with glass flake called Bianco Opalis applied exclusively to the 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Gallardos. Although he's worked on many exotics from Enzo Ferraris all the way through the range, I was surprised and impressed by DJ's work and attention to the smallest of details, and his passion for perfection! The way he really brought out the shine in the paint and made the glass flake really pop making each glance a bright shimmer under natural sunlight. Even though the car is a 2014 model year with only a few miles and basically brand new still he was able to do the paint correction and eliminate any swirls and imperfections normally found on high end exotic cars from the hand paintwork from the factory. Having worked on my car for a week, I can say that he's made the car BETTER than it looked coming from the factory in Sant Agata, Bolognese and fresh off the Dealer's enclosed transporter when I first took delivery! The ceramic coating also brings out that incredible deep gloss and really helps to protect the corrected paint underneath which is now free from any scratches, swirl marks, or dirt. I was very pleased with DJ's work and anyone in the VA or surrounding area who needs exceptional detail work, ceramic coating, and high end paint correction ...DJ is your guy! Feel free to ping me for his info if you wish.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mayo6.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	421563   Click image for larger version

Name:	mayo3.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	421564   Click image for larger version

Name:	mayo4.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	89.6 KB