Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

plans for the Roadster Mods at SP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Shank, words cannot describe how good the MS racing sounds with SP's stage 2. Ive heard every single exhaust out there, and even a regular MS racing system doesnt stand a chance. Sp's system kicks it up not a notch, but 10. IT IS AMAZING. I dream of getting my next Murci and installing the system nightly.
I second that. The difference is night and day from Stage I. When I got my car back, my neighbors came over and asked if I got a new Lamborghini! It's that different from the original exhaust.

Old 03-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Weazel is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you guys for the support. As much as I try to tell people about the performance side, MS is still new to the market. Hopefully in time, it will be a household name for Lamborghini owners. Regardless, I'll stand behind my words and say the MS + Stage 2 will beat any exhaust on the market. Guranteed.

Old 03-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SP_wEaZeL
Thank you guys for the support. As much as I try to tell people about the performance side, MS is still new to the market. Hopefully in time, it will be a household name for Lamborghini owners. Regardless, I'll stand behind my words and say the MS + Stage 2 will beat any exhaust on the market. Guranteed.
What he said.