Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Did any of you guys visit Delaware today?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TTRon
E-gear or Manual?

TTRon
I couldn't tell (didn't want to be pearing through his windows), but it sounded like a manual. There was delay in accelerating common with a manual; the shifts weren't lightening quick as I hear they are with e-gear.

Old 04-26-2006, 02:16 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
On campus of course.

Old 04-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JoeyG
On campus of course.
DISCLAIMER: I have never lived on-campus, but in my two years at UD, I have made many observations.

-You do not want to live in Rodney or Dickinson. They have small rooms, lack AC, and they are "away" from the campus feel. Similarily, Rodney dwellers are nicknamed the "Rodjects."

-North campus is hit or miss. It includes the Towers, Pencader, and George Read. The Towers are for upperclassmen only, and Pencader is a set of former motel-like dwellings with individual, outside entrances. Pencader is very old, and they have begun to tear down some of the buildings. George Read is the newested dorm; it opened this past Fall. It is a very beautiful building, and from what I hear, the rooms are very nice. A big problem with north campus is that it has been a haven for crimes against students these past few years. I credit these attacks to its dark, wooded surroundings and the fact that it is very removed from the main campus.

-East campus is my best recomendation for you. It has the most "campus" feel. It includes Gilbert, Harrington, Thompson, Russel, and Lane halls. Many of these dorms are freshmen only, and I feel that this brings about a nice environment. The dorms are all clustered around a central open area called "The Beach." Students commonly play frisbee/football and have cookouts. It is the heart of the campus, and many students enjoy living in this area. Also, east campus students have the luxury of being near two of the main dining halls: Kent and Russel.

Good luck.

Old 04-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Here's a link with more info:

http://www.udel.edu/has/loc/livinghere.htm

Old 04-26-2006, 06:37 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Thanks so much. I think I put down East as my first choice. Than I think I went Towers/Read.

Old 04-26-2006, 06:51 PM
I just saw it again, it is an E-gear w/ a radar detector (not a V1).

Old 04-30-2006, 03:56 PM
Tom@Brandywine is on a distinguished road
Wow a Gallardo without a V1

Old 04-30-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@Brandywine
Wow a Gallardo without a V1
Brandywine would not approve

Old 06-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Think I just found the owner on Lambopower; username- Bill.

Old 06-10-2006, 08:31 AM
Tom@Brandywine is on a distinguished road
Bill owns a Murcie that I've also seen once on Kirkwood highway. Not sure if its the same owner as the Gallardo....

Old 06-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@Brandywine
Bill owns a Murcie that I've also seen once on Kirkwood highway. Not sure if its the same owner as the Gallardo....
Different owners. He confirmed that it is a 22 yr old UD student driving the Gallardo.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Update: He's now driving a black (or really dark blue)/cream Murci roadster. It has an exhaust, tinted rear lenses, and temp. tags.

I saw him the past two days, and he just drove by my dorm window. Sounded orgasmic .

Old 09-22-2006, 07:54 PM
PMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to beholdPMac is a splendid one to behold
You two guys - get a room