Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Raced my Gallardo for PINKS.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 01:19 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Raced my Gallardo for PINKS.....

against a blue Z06.

Phew, I had him by a car at 12.9@112mph with some wheel spin off the line.

BTW, it was my z06 with 10thcobra03 (My buddy Jeff) who was driving and going sideways in 2nd.

I have two vids of this...
HEre's the first one.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/gnxs2/docandthez06.wmv

i'll post the other perspective when I get it from another buddy.

Old 11-01-2006, 01:43 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Phew is right!!

Hows the new ride?

Old 11-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see the G at the track. Hows the clutch holding up to those kinds of launches?

And am I mistaken or did I see brake lights on the Z.. If so he might need a gentile kick in the **** and a little explination to NEVER do that if the car gets a little sketchy.

cool vids none the less, I swear the G is the best sounding car you have.

Old 11-01-2006, 01:44 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
checkout my buddy's mildy modified 10sec cobra

HOLY ****OLA..

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/gnxs2/ferroneee.wmv

Old 11-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Originally Posted by Vicious
Nice to see the G at the track. Hows the clutch holding up to those kinds of launches?

And am I mistaken or did I see brake lights on the Z.. If so he might need a gentile kick in the **** and a little explination to NEVER do that if the car gets a little sketchy.

The video does not depict how much that car went to the side. IT was losin it bigtime.

The clutch on the G - Sticks well. No issues.

Old 11-01-2006, 01:47 AM
The Pun
Yep, dat was me. Not proud of that one. I banged 2nd and the *** end came out like on ice (does not show it in that angle of the video). I lightly tapped the brake and got right back into it. I am used to running with traction on drag radials. First time driving that car at the track. My Cobra runs 11.20's at 130 so I know how to drive.

Last edited by The Pun; 11-01-2006 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:59 AM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 10th03cobra
Yep, dat was me. Not proud of that one. I banged 2nd and the *** end came out like on ice (does not show it in that angle of the video). I lightly tapped the brake and got right back into it. I am used to running with traction on drag radials. First time driving that car at the track. My Cobra runs 11.20's at 130 so I know how to drive.
lol, I know who you are dude, just breaking your ***** a bit.

not sure if you know my screen name here, but I'm Bill, the tall dude who was hanging out with Eric (dubs) while I was in St.C.

That black cobra, is that the same one that ran 10.99 @ msc?

Old 11-01-2006, 02:06 AM
The Pun
lol, I know who you are dude, just breaking your ***** a bit.

not sure if you know my screen name here, but I'm Bill, the tall dude who was hanging out with Eric (dubs) while I was in St.C.

That black cobra, is that the same one that ran 10.99 @ msc?
Yeah I know. You are Eric's weekend lover right

Correct on the Cobra, it was Larry GNXS.

Old 11-01-2006, 02:48 AM
F360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats the proper technique for that situation? Lift of the gas for a second ?

Old 11-01-2006, 06:45 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
love the sound of G!

Old 11-01-2006, 07:29 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Great video

Old 11-01-2006, 12:09 PM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
Did you take the z06 home with his pink? or no?

Old 11-01-2006, 12:25 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Ha...good stuff!

That Cobra kicks a$$!!!!!!!

Old 11-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
Did you take the z06 home with his pink? or no?

I took both home. He's a good sportsman.

Old 11-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by ShankLMR
I took both home. He's a good sportsman.

too ****in funny

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Raced my Gallardo for PINKS.....