Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Had bams gallardo for 2 days!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 05:55 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
the more get to find out about pro skaters the cooler the crowd seems to be - down to earth, keeping it real hehe

yea i love his silver M5. i've seen his posts on here with the blue beast, but like the cleaner look of his silver one.

illm3, aren't u getting a new car or something? lambo? kerry, i read that you were looking for a GT3??
Agreed, Kerry is the ****ing man!! I tell people i know him and they are like NO WAY

BTW i bought a GT2 , im not a big Lambo fan, although i want to try out an Italian sometime!

Old 01-02-2007, 06:36 PM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by habitat
Bad *** bulldog!!!

Here are some pics of my maniacs.
Kerry, I love 'em all. That french one is mega cute. I was thinking about getting one for my bully..

Old 01-02-2007, 06:36 PM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by maxwell
kerry, those guys are awesome. I have one english bully, I dont know how you deal with 3 plus a frenchie! My lady wants to get a french so our bully has someone to hang out with. How does she get along with the english guys?

Sweet looking bully.

Old 01-02-2007, 07:00 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
damn kerry, you're dicthing the pepper for the Gtrizzle? nice.

i love the sunroof, actually i don't but damn that **** made me laugh.

Old 01-02-2007, 07:28 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Hey Kerry, Its Drew from that Exotics Meet in NY...I was driving the TT going up to NY with ya...needless to say...it has changed quite a bit(headers back exhaust, cf gt2 decklid wing/jrz clubsport rspro suspension)...you coming back to WC any time soon? Ide love to see that GT3 in action...and Im sure JoeyG and his new 550m would be enthused to show aswell...

btw...threw that slow driving crap out the window too...hehe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvEBrrUVCrY pcar burst at the end...

Last edited by sechsgang; 01-02-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:42 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Hey Kerry, Its Drew from that Exotics Meet in NY...I was driving the TT going up to NY with ya...needless to say...it has changed quite a bit(headers back exhaust, cf gt2 decklid wing/jrz clubsport rspro suspension)...you coming back to WC any time soon? Ide love to see that GT3 in action...and Im sure JoeyG and his new 550m would be enthused to show aswell...

Drew awesome video man, love the editing! Car looks great

Old 01-02-2007, 08:01 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Sorry, that is Steve N's video!!!!

He was also at that exotics meet...he is realy getting to be a skilled filmer AND photographer...

bring that GT2 down here!

Old 01-02-2007, 08:22 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by sechsgang

What up drew?

Didn't get the car yet. The whole deal is a mess cause of the holidays. Hopefully will be done this week.

We will have to set up a meet in like 2 or 3 weeks. I'm leaving town on the 7th till the 17th. We should set something up after that.
peace

Sweet vid!!!!!!

Last edited by habitat; 01-02-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:50 PM
sounds good, Joey's 550 should be here in the next 2-3 weeks aswell...will be fun...

later

Old 01-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Whenever you guys meet up let me know, i'll take a little ride

Old 01-02-2007, 09:05 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
If the 550 isn't here there's always the Turbo or Drew's passenger seat.

Old 01-02-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
If the 550 isn't here there's always the Turbo or Drew's passenger seat.
Thats true!

Old 01-02-2007, 11:58 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Whenever you guys meet up let me know, i'll take a little ride
I will definetly let you know martin.

Old 01-04-2007, 03:34 AM
DrwVIP is infamous around these parts
damn, reading this makes me miss boarding... To bad i found my self growing to tall and went the basketball route! Thank good i can fit on a Snowbboard. habitat make sure you post some hi rez pics of the GT3!

Old 01-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by DrwVIP
damn, reading this makes me miss boarding... To bad i found my self growing to tall and went the basketball route! Thank good i can fit on a Snowbboard. habitat make sure you post some hi rez pics of the GT3!
I will. I'm just going threw so much **** with this deal. Probably won't be till the end of the month.
later

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Had bams gallardo for 2 days!