Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Had bams gallardo for 2 days!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 02:42 PM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by habitat
I will. I'm just going threw so much **** with this deal. Probably won't be till the end of the month.
later
That's a bummer Kerry, but you know what? It's going to be totally worth the wait. I can't wait until I get my 996 GT3...

Old 01-04-2007, 05:05 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by fortyounce
That's a bummer Kerry, but you know what? It's going to be totally worth the wait. I can't wait until I get my 996 GT3...
Yeah, i have to agree. I'm just getting really excited.

Don't even have the car yet and already have a B&M sport shifter, clear sidemarkers and wheels for it. Just really want it over with.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:09 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Yeah, i have to agree. I'm just getting really excited.

Don't even have the car yet and already have a B&M sport shifter, clear sidemarkers and wheels for it. Just really want it over with.
Kerry how is the deal coming along? I hope alot smoother then when i talked to you

Old 01-04-2007, 05:12 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Kerry how is the deal coming along? I hope alot smoother then when i talked to you
The dude in switzerland is still waiting on his money to be returned to him. So he can then, resend it to the dealer in AZ with the GT3.

One of the numbers was wrong on the wire. So it cause the money to go threw 2 different accounts and then back to him. Just taking a while.

Hopefully will be solved this week.. Pray for me man!!!

Old 01-04-2007, 05:17 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
The dude in switzerland is still waiting on his money to be returned to him. So he can then, resend it to the dealer in AZ with the GT3.

One of the numbers was wrong on the wire. So it cause the money to go threw 2 different accounts and then back to him. Just taking a while.

You know you have my prayers Kerry, that has got to be one of the BIGGEST PAIN'S IN THE ***

Old 01-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
You know you have my prayers Kerry, that has got to be one of the BIGGEST PAIN'S IN THE ***
Hell yeah!!

It's been a ruff last couple of weeks.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Cedric will become famous soon enough
How much A$$ did you get during those couple days?
DUde i would've gotten sooooooo much boootay with a Lambo in those 2 days, its crazy.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Wow
How much A$$ did you get during those couple days?
DUde i would've gotten sooooooo much boootay with a Lambo in those 2 days, its crazy.
Just drove it around during the day and never really stopped.

Never really tried, but damn! Do you get looked at.

Old 01-06-2007, 06:47 PM
G Rides Inc. is on a distinguished road
Hey random question. What's your favorite car magazine for good product info, car reviews, etc.? Been reading Modified Luxury & Exotics and it seems to be more of a drivers magazine and I've also been reading Makes and Models but it seems more lifestyle focused. Any of your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary

Old 01-07-2007, 12:09 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
^^^I like european car...

Old 01-07-2007, 08:39 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Car and EVO are great. Top Gear is entertaining too.

Old 01-07-2007, 09:47 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
the lambo is awesome.. how come i dont see these cars around jersey?

Old 01-07-2007, 10:26 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
BTW Kerry... the 550 will be here wed or thurs!

Old 01-07-2007, 02:57 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of

Hope things are getting worked out. I am sure that you are excited. Let me know if there is anything I can do or if you want to do something with the Gallardo. Either way, I'll be praying for you!
-Ed

Old 01-07-2007, 03:11 PM
G Rides Inc. is on a distinguished road
Thanks sechsgang & JoeyG for the magazine comments, I'll check those out. Anyone else?

Gary

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Had bams gallardo for 2 days!