Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

This is how Supercars should be driven.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 12:31 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
that's nice, I bet every single mile was awesome.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:02 PM
Banned
Hovik is on a distinguished road
Red Murci in NJ has around 40K miles. The owner says it drives stronger and faster the more miles he puts on it.

Old 12-31-2007, 07:15 PM
Cedric will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
When I sold my Porsche and bought my brand new '05 Murcielago, I was surprised at how easy the car was to drive. I sold it a few months ago with 9700 miles on the clock. Never an issue, clutch was still strong, and had a blast with that car. I think it's on it's fourth owner now though?
Thats good to hear, but i heard from most owners that Murcis are nothing but trouble. Even Knick can vouch for it.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:14 PM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Auctung
you're in India, why do you need heated seats?!?!?

Im guessing weight...and its Italian, would you really feal comfortable with a fire hazzard on your ***? I think heated seats are dumb, after sitting in for 2 mins your butt provides enough heat

dont know about the rear camera. The first owner of my car had on put in and wired into the monitor. I never really use it. Either look over my shoulder or my favorite, open the door and sit on the sill

Hahahaha!! Weight is never an issue with me.. At 21,I hit the gym every day.. But I agree with you,heating shouldn't be much of an issue.. The place where I live in India ( Chandiagrh ) lies at the foothills of the Himalayas.. In winters the temp drops to - 0.2 degree C .. Thats cold!! So heated seats would've been nice..
I don't trust any mechanic here who can fix a rear view cam on the LP in India.So I'll adopt your method.. Opening the door to look back!

Old 01-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Banned
kinnsella is on a distinguished road
Simon bought an LP640 to replace the LP07 Murci.....he has 4,833 miles on it as of the last update in EVO. He picked it up in August 07 from the factory at the same time he picked LP07 from the factory after some maintenance. He and buddy drove them both back to the UK.

Last edited by kinnsella; 01-02-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cedric
Thats good to hear, but i heard from most owners that Murcis are nothing but trouble. Even Knick can vouch for it.
I know several guys that had issues with their cars, maybe I just got lucky or maybe the drivers were at fault?

That's one of the MAIN reasons I bought a new one, I didnt want to deal with a car's history.

Old 01-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Banned
crazy1323 can only hope to improve
I also but every one of those miles was earned with that engine spending most of its time at high RPM

Old 01-04-2008, 03:12 AM
Kali is on a distinguished road
In the past 5 months I have put over 6k miles on my Murci, loved every minute of it and I orginally had plans to put 10k miles on it per year. I dropped Simon a line and one thing that hasnt been mentioned on this post is that he COMPLETELY had the engine rebuilt at roughly 50k miles( not sure the exact mileage). As you can imagine, it was costly. Bottom line, the car is solid but eventually with high miles it will cost you money, alot of money. Also consider a Murci with 40k miles, forget about the resale value, it is a keeper.

Old 01-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
JonA85 is on a distinguished road
most mileage ive seen on a murcielago