Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Just got my new Gallardo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Originally Posted by HWJunkie
It's black and blue two tone with blue stitching, not screaming loud like black and yellow or orange but not just plain ol black, IMO it works well with the car... Now I'm thinking of getting some carbon fiber interior parts...

And I'm not sure on the window tint, the car screams "give me a ticket" already, no front license plate and if I add tinted windows, i'm a ticket waiting to happen...
Looks pretty good. I'm not a big fan of the multi-colored interiors but there are some that pull it off pretty well. I like that yours is a bit more subtle.

As for tint - I'd go for it. It would look great with that dark blue and the blacked out lights.

Old 09-11-2007, 03:44 PM
kross247 is infamous around these parts
So how was your experience @ sticker city this past weekend?

I plan on taking my gallardo there this week for a clear bra and light smoke tint of the taillights and those little side lights. They mentioned they'd install the VentureShield clear bra, rather than the 3M. I found a couple posts that the VentureShield is better.

Old 09-11-2007, 04:04 PM
HWJunkie is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kross247
So how was your experience @ sticker city this past weekend?

I plan on taking my gallardo there this week for a clear bra and light smoke tint of the taillights and those little side lights. They mentioned they'd install the VentureShield clear bra, rather than the 3M. I found a couple posts that the VentureShield is better.
I didn't even ask which brand they put on, but they did a really good job on the Gallardo, alot better than on my 997, my 997 is good but you can see some of the edges when it's either dirty or there's wax on the edges, but in defense, the 997 is black and probably easier to see the lines on.

On the Gallardo (as well as the 997) I got the full fenders and hood, and I also went with the rocker panels, couldn't wait for the sprayed taillights and side markers so I had them do those and I think it looks pretty good, although I drove straight home and parked it so I have to take a better look when I get it out next time. But I can barely even see that it has it on there at all they did such a good job.

You must live near me?? I live in Oak Park.

Old 09-11-2007, 04:39 PM
kross247 is infamous around these parts
Sweet, ya I'm in T.O.

You only go half way up the hood right? Not the full hood I assume... never seen it done full hood. How much did they charge you (feel free to PM me if you don't mind my asking)

Old 09-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by kross247
Sweet, ya I'm in T.O.

You only go half way up the hood right? Not the full hood I assume... never seen it done full hood. How much did they charge you (feel free to PM me if you don't mind my asking)
Full hood and fenders... PM sent...

Old 09-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Last weekend I had Sticker City do a clear bra and tint the taillights and side markers.... I didn't know they could put the stripe on my wheels and I couldn't wait to bring it back so I went to Pep Boys and got some $5 pinstriping and in 20 minutes, I had a blue stripe on my wheels.. The color doesn't match exactly and it's not perfectly straight (round) but now I know what it will look like whe I do it for real... And I may just get a set of titanium Callisto wheels anyway???

Attached Images    
Old 09-17-2007, 09:21 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
So, driving impressions? What do you love about this car? What do you not like so much? Lets hear it brutha..