Lotus Evora, Elise, Exige, Esprit, Seven etc.

M3 Retired...New Ride In Town

Old 11-19-2009, 04:26 PM
raiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to behold
Hey, I was looking to get into a dedicated track to stop pulling double duty on my 997TT and I saw you came from an E46 M3 and that was one of the cars I was considering. Also considering an Exige S, I was wondering can you give me your impressions on how it performs on the track? Do you miss the power? Any issues?

Old 11-19-2009, 06:51 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by raiyu
Hey, I was looking to get into a dedicated track to stop pulling double duty on my 997TT and I saw you came from an E46 M3 and that was one of the cars I was considering. Also considering an Exige S, I was wondering can you give me your impressions on how it performs on the track? Do you miss the power? Any issues?
Hey, I actually came off an E36 M3, but still have spent more than enough time in E46's too.

I have only autox'd in the Elise, but I've got plenty of friends with Exige's and stuff. I do miss the power in my N/A Elise every once in awhile, but the overall driving experience more than makes up for it.

I'll say this, maintenance cost is basically equally comparable to that of an M3...and the driving experience is wayyyyyy better. For a weekend track toy, it's nearly impossible for the price to beat an Exige or Elise.

Feel free to PM me if you've got other questions etc.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Epik151 has a spectacular aura aboutEpik151 has a spectacular aura about
Very nice. Much better than a pansy M3.

Have fun!

Old 11-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
nice Lotus!

Old 12-09-2009, 05:55 PM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
car looks great. too bad i will have to wait until spring to see it around town.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:21 PM
-FROG- will become famous soon enough-FROG- will become famous soon enough
BEAUTIFUL car!

Old 12-11-2009, 09:44 AM
brunojuan is on a distinguished road
Beautiful beautiful car!

Old 12-11-2009, 02:33 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Thanks for all the compliments on the car everyone! Here's some more for ya.

Last edited by BealeAss; 12-11-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:44 AM
U74sry is infamous around these parts
love it in black!!

Old 12-25-2009, 01:41 AM
jr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nice
BealeAss??? I think I've seen you at bimmerforums. Nice to see you around on 6speed too. Congrats on the Lotus. I've been thinking of getting one myself.

Old 12-25-2009, 05:50 PM
FizzyStatus is on a distinguished road
Looks great, nice choice in tires too

Old 12-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by jr1966
BealeAss??? I think I've seen you at bimmerforums. Nice to see you around on 6speed too. Congrats on the Lotus. I've been thinking of getting one myself.
That you probably have!

If you ever need a hand during an acquisition let me know. I'd be happy to help you out.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:58 PM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
^^^ so how long is your elise going to be in hibernation. its tough be the only lotus out in the snow

Old 01-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by jjm4life
^^^ so how long is your elise going to be in hibernation. its tough be the only lotus out in the snow
Till April probably I did see one out in Arlington on New Year's Day in the snow, my fiance' and I gave this gentlemen big kudos.

Old 01-05-2010, 05:22 PM
well mines lonely, and tired of getting crazy looks from people. besides, a white/black photoshoot is in order. and i got to hear your exhaust, i cant decide!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M3 Retired...New Ride In Town