Notices
Lotus Evora, Elise, Exige, Esprit, Seven etc.

Rossion Q1 vs. supercharged Lotus Evora

Old 05-13-2009, 03:09 PM
white_fly is on a distinguished road
Rossion Q1 vs. supercharged Lotus Evora

A friend test drove a Rossion Q1 and was very impressed with the car and wanted to upgrade to one, but recently the Lotus Evora caught his eye. In stock form, the Lotus is significantly less powerful, but it's less expensive and if outright speed were the only criteria he'd likely just get a GT-R. It seems like a supercharged Evora would be a very fair match for a Q1. What do you guys think? What's the best fun, fast and exotic car in this price range? Pics for reference.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:28 AM
bgwilly31 is on a distinguished road
Well the S/C evora isnt out yet and is really just rumors right now.

The Evora N/A is coming out and will be very slow i think. Which the S/C will definitely help maybe a year down the road but it wont make it anywhere near the Q1.

I say Q1 every day.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:48 AM
antinym is on a distinguished road
+1

the Q1 is available now. and will be faster. The Evora will be cheaper to maintain, but will rival the Q1 in performance after he sinks Q1 money into it.

Old 06-04-2009, 03:12 PM
350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough
If you want the almost perfect race/fun car get the q1 b/c its a serious weekend warrior and barely rivaled. If you want a fun, and going to be WAY more comfortable and be a blast, get the evora.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
Well the S/C evora isnt out yet and is really just rumors right now.

The Evora N/A is coming out and will be very slow i think. Which the S/C will definitely help maybe a year down the road but it wont make it anywhere near the Q1.

I say Q1 every day.
By the way im backing up that statement. Rossion is my near future.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Bala is infamous around these partsBala is infamous around these parts
Looks are close.

Old 07-21-2009, 02:28 PM
TVS-Atom is on a distinguished road
Q1 all the way ...

Old 07-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Banned
CURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond repute
Not even a contest, Q1.

Old 07-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by TVS-Atom View Post
Q1 all the way ...
same here congrats.

What color. >?

BTW there's a great forum at Nobleforums.com And also at lotustalk.com believe it or not.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Banned
CURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond reputeCURI0 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
same here congrats.

What color. >?

BTW there's a great forum at Nobleforums.com And also at lotustalk.com believe it or not.
A lot of the Lotus guys are the same kind of guys that appreciate the Noble/Rossion. Many have both cars.

Old 09-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Parkplace is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by white_fly View Post
A friend test drove a Rossion Q1 and was very impressed with the car and wanted to upgrade to one, but recently the Lotus Evora caught his eye. In stock form, the Lotus is significantly less powerful, but it's less expensive and if outright speed were the only criteria he'd likely just get a GT-R. It seems like a supercharged Evora would be a very fair match for a Q1. What do you guys think? What's the best fun, fast and exotic car in this price range? Pics for reference.

like comparing a rooster to a goat?

Old 09-30-2009, 10:26 PM
sunburned is on a distinguished road
A Noble is my dream car, so I'd take a Q1 any day, especially over the Evora. Now if you were talking Noble vs. Exige 260, that might be a little tougher call.

Old 10-01-2009, 09:06 AM
CosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud of
I think they are slightly different kinds of cars. Q1 is a hardcore but still livable coupe, Evora is a more GT style sports car 2+2. I think I'd take the Q1.

Old 03-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Devin is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

in my idea Rossion Q1
i love it
ummaah

Old 03-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Noble57 can only hope to improve
I own a Q1 therefore have a biased opinion but I do know mass is your enemy, neutral handling and HP are your friends. The Q1 is 500 lbs. lighter. Not sure what the SC HP is on the Lotus but it would need to be 550+ to be equivalent.

Does the Evora have an adjustable suspension?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Rossion Q1 vs. supercharged Lotus Evora

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.