Lotus Evora, Elise, Exige, Esprit, Seven etc.

Elise vs Cayman S, Your Thoughts?

Old 12-23-2013, 12:14 AM
Korntera has a spectacular aura aboutKorntera has a spectacular aura aboutKorntera has a spectacular aura about
I was looking between the same cars two years ago and I decided on the Lotus because I wanted a raw track focused car. If I did not track the car I probably would have gone with the Cayman for its creature comforts. If you don't like driving your mustang you may not like the lotus since it's not a car I would DD even though you said it won't be a DD. The lotus is uncomfortable, can be hard to get in/out of and you said your in Vegas... Good luck staying cool when it's 85 and you have the top down. The AC in the Lotus is like a mouse blowing ion an ice cube.

I also personally think the Elise will better hold its value long term and I don't see 100 other cars just like it every day. The Lotus is so much more unique but you have to love it to drive it while anybody could like driving the Porsche.

Old 12-23-2013, 08:00 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Korntera
The AC in the Lotus is like a mouse blowing ion an ice cube.
Funniest comment ever.

Old 12-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Korntera has a spectacular aura aboutKorntera has a spectacular aura aboutKorntera has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by plastique999
Funniest comment ever.
I would be lying if I said i completely came up with it on my own. Jeremy Clarkson said a variation of it on an episode of Top Gear when talking about another car.