Maserati Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Gran Sport, Coupe, MC12

Adding GT

Old 04-23-2019, 09:26 PM
Targa4sg550 is an unknown quantity at this point
Adding GT

Hello, not a lot of people posting in the italian forums. Thinking about adding a used GT to my car collection. Any thoughts on why they are so cheap besides higher costs of parts and maintenance? I dislike the v6 twin turbo models and have more appreciation for the all motor V8 versions.

Old 05-15-2019, 01:40 PM
MBi
MBi is an unknown quantity at this point
Well at the end of the year lots of incentives and trunk money on old inventory. The 18 GT Convertibles were up to 45K off 160K MSRP advertised. That's before pushing for a deeper discount. So you see why the second hand market is so low once Maserati liquidates leftover new inventory. Seen 19 GT convertibles already 25K off MSRP after a few months. They aren't worth MSRP. You can get a 15/16 still in warranty if it sat around and sold late or the CPO warranty. CPO warranty others have said has a lot of exclusions or difficulty getting Maserati to agree it a claim and not normal wear and tear.

Old 06-12-2019, 07:53 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MBi
Well at the end of the year lots of incentives and trunk money on old inventory. The 18 GT Convertibles were up to 45K off 160K MSRP advertised. That's before pushing for a deeper discount. So you see why the second hand market is so low once Maserati liquidates leftover new inventory. Seen 19 GT convertibles already 25K off MSRP after a few months. They aren't worth MSRP. You can get a 15/16 still in warranty if it sat around and sold late or the CPO warranty. CPO warranty others have said has a lot of exclusions or difficulty getting Maserati to agree it a claim and not normal wear and tear.
I just posted in a new thread looking for insight and found your response to someone else. Very interesting.

Old 11-10-2020, 09:21 AM
GoGeo is infamous around these partsGoGeo is infamous around these partsGoGeo is infamous around these partsGoGeo is infamous around these partsGoGeo is infamous around these partsGoGeo is infamous around these parts
the can't seem to give these things away in my area. I'd love one but so afraid of maintenance.