McLaren MP4-12C, SLR, F1, P1, P13

Any trusted mclaren ecu tuners out there?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 02:48 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 99Gdzra
I’m car 30... 60’ and ET speaks for themselves. All these YouTube hero passes, those cars are tuned without a doubt. Our temps today were 60* and great DA. Car still won’t launch for **** and only really pulls once it gets rolling as indicated by the 1/4 mph. Anyway... a tune and exhaust are in store for this car for sure.
Solid runs! When you're ready for exhaust and a tune, let us know

Old 12-18-2017, 04:29 PM
99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute99Gdzra has a reputation beyond repute
I didn’t feel as though my 11:43 and 11:32 were especially good... I’m kinda disappointed in the cars performance todate, that’s why I’m considering exhaust and a tune. Seems like all the other 650S’s run better than mine. 😕

Old 12-19-2017, 04:43 PM
RonMathMD is on a distinguished road
I don't do any 1/4 or 1/2 mile events, but I do have a Hypercar Development 12C, and I have to say that the build has completely transformed the way the car drives (for the better). The mid-range torque increase is just amazing and really adds to the driving enjoyment. I chose their build because of their experience with McLarens and proven safety. Also, I felt their enhanced cooling system would help with any heat soak and reliability issues. I have not been disappointed for sure. I am selling the car to upgrade to a 650, and I have the car listed on this website if you're interested. I'd like to see them do some pulls against the 720 and EVOMS's cars out of curiosity. I'd also like to see some Vbox and 1/4 mile data.

Old 12-20-2017, 08:10 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
Looking to get a tune for a mp4-12c, but dont want to brick my ecu. Want someone that knows what they are doing and have a good rep. A buddy of mine bricked his 570s ECU after the tune and it was no bueno. Thanks for the suggestions.
I've heard of more than one company bricking ECU's... before tuning do a quick google search on all companies being considered. It will narrow the companies that you trust considerably.

Old 05-12-2019, 05:39 AM
seals9121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by pdxm5
It would be cool to have actual users of these tunes share
agree with you. and confirmed you are right. because I know the actual tunner who did their tune. I rather not point it to the shop. lol

lot of problem, and big time. plus they don't really track their car, mostly straight line queen. lot of problem long term. I will pass those.
and i keep seeing their so called project car at beverly hill service and fixing all the leaks. damn ..........

and on the track day the car got pass by 570s due to over heating at the 3rd laps ? damn I want to laugh but i couldn't.

Last edited by seals9121; 05-12-2019 at 05:45 AM.
Old 05-12-2020, 05:48 AM
texasnoiz is on a distinguished road
seems forums are pretty dead for 650s tuning and turbo upgrades - guess its all facebook and gram. dyno spectrum appears to offer flash tuning - wonder if any issues arise with overheating etc. I assume a car with some miles on it would have less quirks and issues. I'll keep searching around ...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.