Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

JT's CLK63 AMG Black Series built by TTM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 11:18 AM
buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !
nice rims, perfect fit

Old 05-24-2009, 11:14 PM
ichime is infamous around these parts
Hello there friends

Just wanted to say that I think I saw this same exact car today when I went to White Plains today near the Fortunoff store. First time I've seen a CLK 63 Black Series and interestingly enough it was one with a exhaust system that literally scared the wits out of 1) my mother and 2) a couple of ladies hanging around on the first floor of the building. I have to say the exhaust system on that car is sick and the car looks gorgeous in red! Matter of fact, the reason why I'm posting this here is because after I came back home, I thought about what I heard and typed in "CLK 63 Custom Exhaust" on Google and voila, was the first thing that popped up. Congrats on the build!

Old 05-25-2009, 07:53 AM
Jay Slay has a spectacular aura aboutJay Slay has a spectacular aura about
JT, sick wit it as usual. You have to bring it by Jeff's. I still haven't seen it completed!

Old 05-25-2009, 12:04 PM
GMS03 is infamous around these parts
probably the best CLK

Old 05-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Porsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the rough
OMG...TOTALLY SICK!
Keep that forever.
D

Old 05-30-2009, 01:46 AM
texasnoiz is infamous around these parts
damn that is plain sick dude.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:03 AM
legacy305 is infamous around these parts
Awesome car!!!!! Where did you get that grill?? and what's the brand name??

Old 06-19-2009, 12:14 AM
12:03 has a spectacular aura about12:03 has a spectacular aura about
John, That car is AMAZING. Are you going to provide details on the build or did I miss something?

Old 06-19-2009, 09:26 AM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Looks and sounds perfect. Best one yet.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Black997Turbo is a jewel in the roughBlack997Turbo is a jewel in the roughBlack997Turbo is a jewel in the rough
I like that Blue C6 in the background of the first pic. Is that the car that is TTed and blown up right now. What's that coming back out with?

Old 06-19-2009, 10:33 PM
JT55 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jay Slay
JT, sick wit it as usual. You have to bring it by Jeff's. I still haven't seen it completed!
Jizzayyy what up my dude?
You with the money stacks remind me to slap the back of your head when i see you next.
THanks for the props - they don't know JT always brings the FIRE Son!

(I really dont talk like that - this was just for me n jay)

Old 06-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by 12:03
John, That car is AMAZING. Are you going to provide details on the build or did I miss something?
Don't think you missed anything - here are the details -I get a car and before I do I have all these ideas floating around in my head I spend hours researching all the latest stuff and trends etc. I put all these ideas into my head and spin them around. I consult with a few trusted modders (like Peter Lee def. one of my go to idea guys)
Then I go to work. (well Bruce from TTM actually GOES to work)
And thats it.
Evosport Headers - Full Exhaust - No Cats or Resonators.
Carbon Air box - carbon door handles - window trim - grill - mirrors - windshield wiper area all in carbon. Two piece rotors in the rear - Custom H&R Springs - Vorsteiner CF Lip and Wing - MHP ECU tune, Stainless Steel brake lines - 180 thermostat - Thermalnators - Modulare M9's and other stuff I dont remember.
Oh it usually involves absurd sums of money that I dont like to think about after or repeat to anyone else. I often lie to myself after its all over.
With that being said I always do this and this time was no exception - I would say and someone asked so I'll tell - 50k is around what i spent.
And i would say I have ab another 10 to go with interior mods and Nitrous to come in the Fall.
Stay Tuned.
Project S5 begins in about a week.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by ichime
Hello there friends

Just wanted to say that I think I saw this same exact car today when I went to White Plains today near the Fortunoff store. First time I've seen a CLK 63 Black Series and interestingly enough it was one with a exhaust system that literally scared the wits out of 1) my mother and 2) a couple of ladies hanging around on the first floor of the building. I have to say the exhaust system on that car is sick and the car looks gorgeous in red! Matter of fact, the reason why I'm posting this here is because after I came back home, I thought about what I heard and typed in "CLK 63 Custom Exhaust" on Google and voila, was the first thing that popped up. Congrats on the build!
Just saw this I dont often come on here - yes it was me.
Scaring women and children as usual.
Seriously its so funny to watch peoples faces when the car drives by - even when Im not driving hard especially in an enclosed lot or tunnel its ungodly loud - its the craziest sound ever. People really have no idea wht the hell that was. I have had cars pull over to let me pass because of the noise I swear this.
When Im on the highway and I floor it and it kicks down people in other cars look around they just heard Godzilla screaming- its the best time!