Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

New E-Class (9th Generation)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 03:29 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
New E-Class (9th Generation)

NOT a Fan at all. I've had a few in the pass. But this model to me has got to be one of the worst exterior design in my opinion. The front look like a Lexus.... The butt look like a BMW new 3 series. Very dissapointed...

Old 06-27-2009, 07:22 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
I saw it in person in italy a couple months ago. I personally like it. It looks more like an S class as it has more creases and fender flares. However, I'd agree with your comment about similarities to Lexus and BMW. W210 is still the best, original body style of all E class IMHO.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:13 AM
KwlAznKid is a glorious beacon of lightKwlAznKid is a glorious beacon of lightKwlAznKid is a glorious beacon of lightKwlAznKid is a glorious beacon of lightKwlAznKid is a glorious beacon of light
bmw rear is being too generous, the rear looks like its from a hyndai imo

Old 06-30-2009, 08:02 PM
()utlaw is on a distinguished road
In person it is much more appealing to the eye, especially the front end.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:12 PM
c70
c70 is on a distinguished road
I got to drive the new e coupe about 2 weeks ago and it felt like a c class. It wasn't bad but I expected more from mercedes.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:32 PM
beegee is on a distinguished road
Pictures don't do the car justice. I despised the new design at first, but recently saw it in person. Much better in person than in pictures.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:40 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
For those who haven't seen it:

I'd have to agree that the rear end looks very BMW'ish.... and I don't personally think thats a good thing. You can be sure they'll still sell like hotcakes though.