Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

C63 AMG Review by Autocar UK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Mohammed,

Quit bringing this thread back from the dead, you are getting me excited about driving it in a few weeks!

Old 07-11-2007, 12:22 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Mohammed,

Quit bringing this thread back from the dead, you are getting me excited about driving it in a few weeks!
, I hope to see one.

I drove the ML63 a few weeks before it was released.

Old 07-11-2007, 02:24 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
The C63 is a very sweet ride! I love it!

By the way MeanMachine... I don't know if you want to get your post count up or something, but I'm sure you know that you can post more than one picture per post. I don't mean to be rude, but it gets annoying scrolling through soo many unnecessary posts, and this seems to be a habit of yours.

Last edited by NAPO; 08-08-2007 at 03:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:27 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by NAPO
The C63 is a very sweet ride! I love it!

By the way MeanMachine... I don't know if you want to ger your post count up or something, but I'm sure you know that you can post more than one picture per post. I don't mean to be rude, but it gets annoying scrolling through soo many unnecessary posts, and this seems to be a habit of yours.
No I get a message about exceeding the limit whilst uploading two - three large images. Thats why I am uploading each one with another reply.

Old 07-12-2007, 05:16 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
I wish I had the money, this one would have been my first car!
The perfect size, awesome power and unique quality of production...

Old 08-08-2007, 03:12 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
No I get a message about exceeding the limit whilst uploading two - three large images. Thats why I am uploading each one with another reply.
Oh I see. My bad.