Notices
Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Smith and Wesson 1911PD Never Fired!

Old 02-26-2008, 07:20 PM
jamheg1101 is on a distinguished road
Smith and Wesson 1911PD Never Fired!

Alright guys. I just got this gun last week. The reason for the sale already is I have been carrying this for the past couple days and it just doesn't conceal very well for me. I am 6'0" and only 150lbs so it looks like I will be sticking to a 3 or 4" barrel from now on rather then this 5". I haven't fired the gun yet, so it is basically brand new.

I paid 940 for this gun. S&W has a mail in 100 dollar rebate, so I can either give you the mail in rebate and you pay me 900 or I will send it in my self and you pay me 800 for the gun. I have the original receipt, carrying case, and all papers for it along with 2 mags. You can also see the thread I started about it in off-topic.

A local sale would be preferred, but I will ship to your FFL if you are not local.

I am located in Haverford, PA the zip is 19041.

Attached Images   
Old 02-27-2008, 06:05 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Dayam, I just bought a full size Kimber custom covert II.

PM bigluv, I know he's looking for a full size 1911 just now.

Old 02-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
Dayam, I just bought a full size Kimber custom covert II.

PM bigluv, I know he's looking for a full size 1911 just now.

Thanks Jamie. Will PM him.

Old 02-28-2008, 12:13 AM
babypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to behold
its legal to carry a concealed weapon in Philly???

Old 02-28-2008, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted by babypimpin View Post
its legal to carry a concealed weapon in Philly???
Yeah if you have a LTCF. Open carry is legal everywhere in PA outside of philly w/o a permit. Inside of the city limits you have to have a LTCF to open-carry since it is a city of the first class.

Old 02-28-2008, 11:50 PM
babypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to behold
wow...thats so shocking to know its legal to carry a concealed weapon...wow...but it is quite interesting though...

Old 02-29-2008, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by babypimpin View Post
wow...thats so shocking to know its legal to carry a concealed weapon...wow...but it is quite interesting though...
Why is it shocking?

Old 02-29-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by jamheg1101 View Post
Why is it shocking?
Cuz im in Canada...and i guess i'm not use to hearing about a civilian being able to carry a concealed weapon...

but thats a sweet looking piece...=0)

Old 02-29-2008, 03:01 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
That's a nice looking handgun. Magazine hold 8? If i hadn't just purchased a Ruger .45 and a Kahr 9mm, i'd be interesed. I too am looking for something better to carry. Good luck, shouldn't be hard to sell that beauty.

Old 02-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Joeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the rough
This would be a completely new obsession of mine if it was legal to do so here

Old 03-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Originally Posted by willcoxmd View Post
That's a nice looking handgun. Magazine hold 8? If i hadn't just purchased a Ruger .45 and a Kahr 9mm, i'd be interesed. I too am looking for something better to carry. Good luck, shouldn't be hard to sell that beauty.

Yeah 8+1.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Yes it becomes a very expensive hobby!

Old 03-03-2008, 08:58 AM
eclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond repute
great price on that gun. I would post it on the 1911forums or Ar15.com - should sell instantly

Old 03-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by eclou View Post
great price on that gun. I would post it on the 1911forums or Ar15.com - should sell instantly
It's on ar15.com and pafoa.com. Not one bite yet. I think I am going to go sell it to my shop that I bought it at. The will give me 750 plus I still get the 100 form S&W.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:22 AM
ROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really nice
Never carry a gun you haven't fired before. Never.

Old 03-06-2008, 04:49 AM
propr`one is on a distinguished road
+1,

its not worth it here in canada, you commit any crime (punch someone at a bar) and a gun drops out of your pants, i think the minimum is 15 years. stupid canada.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Smith and Wesson 1911PD Never Fired!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.