Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Cassina Starck Modern Sofa Set

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 07:34 PM
riozilla is on a distinguished road
Cassina Starck Modern Sofa Set

Modern, beautiful, clean Cassina by Phillipe Starck sofa set.

There are four sofa pieces from Italian manufacturer Cassina designed by Starck called "Mister" in their catalogue. Two of the sofas are 7 feet long and two sofa chair pieces are 4 feet long. They can make two 11 feet long sofas or be four discreet pieces, whichever works best in your space as they can be arranged any number of ways.

The fabric is a soft, dark grey and is in perfect condition. No stains, no smoking home and no stories. This sofa set was purchased new from the Cassina store about two years ago for just under $20K. I will not separate the sofas, this is being sold as a set.

I am asking $9500 and they are located at my home in Malibu. Please email to rio [at] riozilla [dot] com with any questions or to arrange a viewing.

Link with more info from Cassina is here:
http://bit.ly/Wkl2

My loss is your gain. You will need to arrange for a moving truck. Cash or cashiers check only please. No low ball offers.