Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Onkyo HT-S6100 7.1 Home Theater System (Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Dynamic is on a distinguished road
Onkyo HT-S6100 7.1 Home Theater System (Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD)

My home theater system is up for sale, I am moving to a much smaller apartment and will barely be able to fit a couch let alone a 7.1 system. It is less than five months old, and in absolute perfect condition (never tracked).

As for the system itself, it is the Onkyo HT-S6100 which includes seven speakers, a sub, and a receiver that can handle pretty much everything. Highlights include being able to decode the new HD formats (Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD) along with LPCM (great for Blu-ray players and PS3s which decode the formats onboard and shoot out PCM), a myriad of inputs, including four HDMI, and an iPod dock.

The new HD formats sound out of this world.

Stock photo (let me know if you would like to see any actual pictures):

Official Site:

Onkyo HT-S6100 - 7.1-Channel Home Theater Package with iPodŽ Dock | Model Information | Onkyo USA Home Theater Products

Where I purchased it from:

Onkyo HT-S6100 7.1 channel DVD theater system HDMI v. 1.3a repeater 1080i upscaling TrueHD dts HD decoding slim and wall mountable system at Vanns.com | features

$550 + Shipping (ships from 14604)

I will include some precut 16AWG wire for free because I have already cut it. I also have six speaker stands available but to be honest I am unhappy with the fit (the stands themselves are fine but the speakers are quite large and they don't go well together) and wouldn't feel comfortable passing them off to another member, plus they are very heavy and would greatly increase the shipping costs. They are for sale if you insist though, link:

For only $10.80 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Speaker Stand - Black (SS-01) - Set of 2 | Speaker Bracket