Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Feisol 3441S Carbon Fiber Tripod W/ Giottos Head

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 02:02 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Feisol 3441S Carbon Fiber Tripod W/ Giottos Head-SOLD

i'm selling a mint feisol 3441s carbon fiber tripod with a giottos mh-1302 pro series 2 ballhead with mh-655 quick release plate. i am finding i am just not going to use the setup very often so want to put it into the hands of someone who will. the tripod is probably 9.5/10 condition, very lightly used, only a few times. a couple of very minor cosmetic marks on the legs is it. tripod comes with the feisol carrybag plus tools and the center hook. the giottos is literally as new, has only been attached a couple of times for a few minutes. list on the tripod is $300 plus shipping, on the head is $130 plus shipping. i'm asking $360 shipped for the setup. i've attached a couple of pix of the tripod plus a stock photo of the ballhead--mine is indistinguishable from new. any questions let me know.

Attached Images    

Last edited by cohenfive; 08-25-2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: sold locally. thanks cl.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:15 PM
drsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the roughdrsrock is a jewel in the rough
wish i could afford

Old 08-10-2009, 02:21 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by drsrock
wish i could afford
sell the p car, then you can buy lots of camera gear....and thx for the bump. this is a great, lightweight setup, i'm just not going to get much use out of it.