Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Chrome Hearts Beast I 1 NEW Authentic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Formerly 04ImolaZHP
InfamousD is on a distinguished road
Arrow Chrome Hearts Beast I 1 NEW Authentic

Chrome Hearts Beast I – Brand New – Retail $1,845

Up for sale are my brand new never worn Chrome Hearts sunglasses. I currently have three pairs of Chrome Hearts and only wear one of them. Not sure how I would up with three pairs but I love each of them and I think impulse buy may have something to do with it.

These were purchased from an authorized dealer in Chicago (Optica, a subsidiary of Luxury Optical Hodlings). Again, they are in brand new condition, never worn. I have the Chrome Hearts leather pouch along with the Chrome Hearts leather lens cover, Chrome Hearts lens cloth, and all applicable paperwork.

Guaranteed to be authentic and as described! I did the best I could to take good pictures so you can see the details. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or at 312-436-2229.

Price is $1,350 shipped via UPS insured. This is about 33% off retail which I feel is fair given the condition and the rareness of these glasses.