Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Omega X33 Gen 2 | $1,600.00

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 12:37 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Omega X33 Gen 2 | $2,100.00 - SOLD

Omega's sought after classic X/33 in Generation 2, with multi-directional Titanium bezel, Titanium buttons and a military award engraved case back (Operation Iraqi Freedom). I bought the watch at Tourneau (Burlington, MA) used with the extra protection plan. On that plan I had Omega rebuild the watch in Biel, CH and it was out for service almost 6 months!

This is a super accurate watch that is feathery light and easy to read. Everything works. I do not have a box or papers with watch.

Not looking for best offers, just assume wear it. $2,100.00 (price adjusted to current market).

Last edited by brightoncorgi; 08-08-2023 at 04:55 AM.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
I found one of these in a bag of watches that had been owned by my grandfather (I was surprised because the others seemed like fake Rolexes or other recreations). The band (strap?) was shot, so I ordered one like this Gen 1 style because I liked it better than the flat straps with the gaps they sold with the Gen 2. I'm not a watch expert, but given you serviced this one and have the titanium band which goes for hundreds on its own, this seems like a reasonable price. For anyone else looking, the Gen 2 is a lot better looking to most because they did away with the polished bezel. GLWS.

*Disclaimer: Not my photograph.

Last edited by Carbon; 04-06-2018 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:01 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
A lot of these have been converted to NATO straps and the like. The Titanium strap that my watch comes with is really well done. Each of the middle links is made of three individual pieces with different finishes to each. It is as good as Omega produces in terms of complexity and finishing.

Does your watch have an engraved back or the stock one? The case back is not so easy to screw down as the speak radiates from the case back and takes someone who knows what their doing I was told from Omega. These are special watches.

The Gen 1 had a stainless bezel and different crown; neither of which were as nice as the Gen 2.

Thank you for your comments.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:11 PM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
Mine has the "Flight-Qualified by NASA for Space Missions" engraved back. It looks like this.

Old 04-22-2018, 07:58 PM
SpeedyPro is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Omega's sought after classic X/33 in Generation 2, with multi-directional Titanium bezel, Titanium buttons and a military award engraved case back (Operation Iraqi Freedom). I bought the watch at Tourneau (Burlington, MA) used with the extra protection plan. On that plan I had Omega rebuild the watch in Biel, CH and it was out for service almost 6 months!

This is a super accurate watch that is feathery light and easy to read. Everything works. I do not have a box or papers with watch.

Not looking for best offers, just assume wear it. $1,600.00

I don't see your photos. I am interested. Can you repost them?

Old 04-23-2018, 05:53 AM
Originally Posted by SpeedyPro
I don't see your photos. I am interested. Can you repost them?

The hosting site changed their domain; here are the pictures again. The watch is still available, so feel free to PM me as well.

Old 11-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Andrew Ho is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey! Sorry for bugging but is this peice still available for sale? I’ve been craving a gen 2 x-33...

Old 11-03-2018, 07:33 AM
Yes it is.

Old 11-03-2018, 08:49 AM
Andrew Ho is an unknown quantity at this point
Very cool! You’re in Boston right? I might fly down to pick the watch up, is that alright? If so please invoice me via Paypal. I have eBay feedback to inspire confidence as I only opened a 6Speed account after having found your listing on Google.

Old 11-03-2018, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE=Andrew Ho;4748141]Very cool! You’re in Boston right? I might fly down to pick the watch up, is that alright?[QUOTE]

Will send you PM

Old 11-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
You won’t be able to...he hasn’t enough posts or time on the board....use visitor messaging or email

Old 11-09-2019, 08:06 AM
9gViperDriver is an unknown quantity at this point
Did it sell?

Wondering if its still available?

Old 11-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by 9gViperDriver
Wondering if its still available?
Yes, I suppose it is. I wasn't really active in trying to sell it after a few people who were interested end up being scammers. I wear it quite often, but yes I would sell still it. I just replaced the batteries (watch has two movements) a couple of months ago.

Please PM me to discuss further.

Old 11-10-2019, 09:59 AM
9gViperDriver is an unknown quantity at this point
Can’t PM for some
reason. Email me at jleonf16@hotmail.com

Old 05-17-2022, 07:50 AM
Watch is back from Omega in Switzerland for service. Took months to get back. They replaced a bunch of parts which will be included with watch. Adjusting 2022 prices; now $2100.00 USD.

Please PM if interested.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Omega X33 Gen 2 | $1,600.00