Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

***A. Lange & Sohne - Double Split Chronograph***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 06:27 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Stryke
Eric is not interested in this one although he did get a very nice piece from me this week.

Steve can call me if he wants. I seriouslly have a great # on this one.

Gil, you know I was joking right? I only said that because Steve and Eric are the only two players I know of that would wear a new Porsche GT3 on their wrist

Last edited by 2thfixr; 06-17-2006 at 06:30 AM.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:23 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Not true. Many people wear expensive watches and you would not even know it. I sold many 6 figure pieces to young people who you would never suspect.

Jim, it's not fragile as in having to wrap your wrist in protective foam. It is not a Sub but you can wear it daily with no problems.

Old 06-17-2006, 12:17 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Stryke
Not true. Many people wear expensive watches and you would not even know it. I sold many 6 figure pieces to young people who you would never suspect.

Jim, it's not fragile as in having to wrap your wrist in protective foam. It is not a Sub but you can wear it daily with no problems.
I bet there are more people out there than I could imagine. There are a lot of ballers out there! It's a beauty for sure...