Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS - Pioneer VS-33 Audio / Video Switcher

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 01:55 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
FS - Pioneer VS-33 Audio / Video Switcher

new in box. I got it for my truck, but never installed it. Comes with all wiring, manual, box, parts, pieces, angry stickers, etc.

Presenting the Pioneer CD-VS33, the ultimate anestethic for those boisterous backseat drivers. It makes adding video for your rear passengers a snap. An easy-to-operate control pad provides individual control of the three A/V outputs, allowing each user to select their source independently. Two headphone jacks with their own volume controls are also included, so your travelling companions can entertain themselves without disturbing you. In total, there are three A/V inputs: Two are located on the hide-away main unit (for connecting products you will always have in the vehicle) and one set is on the control pad for quick connection of portable items like video games or cameras.

Features:

AV Inputs & Outputs
Video Source Input (RCA-type, NTSC Video & L+R Audio) on the Front Panel
2 Independent Headphone Outputs with Volume Control on the Control Panel
2 Video Source Inputs (RCA-type, NTSC Video & L+R Audio) in the Hideaway Box
3 Video Source Outputs (RCA-type, NTSC Video & L+R Audio) in the Hideaway Box
Audio/Video Independent Selector for 3 Video Source Outputs
Slim-Profile Control Panel
Hideaway Box with AV Inputs and Outputs

$100 shipped for 6 speeders. I have it on ebay also, but I'd rather someone I at least pseudo know get it if I'm going to lose money on it (I paid about $150 with shipping / etc for it)

here's a link to the pioneer website about it:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...tailsComponent