Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

PDA/Blackberry/Cell phones Verizon and Cingular

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:24 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
PDA/Blackberry/Cell phones Verizon and Cingular

I have the following three cell phones for sale. They are all used but in perfect working order. There are some superficial scratches and stuff but no cracked screens or anything like that.

Verizon:

Xv6700. This one includes the original box, paperwork, charging cradle and aftermarket belt clip holster.

Samsung i730. No box for this one. It does come with the regular battery plus an extended life battery, the charging cradle, and the belt clip holster.

Cingular:

Blackberry 8700C. I have the box and everything for this one.

I'm happy to listen to any trade offers. I really don't know what fair market values for these are so just make me decent offers.

Old 09-20-2006, 12:13 PM
JarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of light
I'll start the bidding at 50 dollars for the Blackberry.

Old 09-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
$51.73

Old 09-20-2006, 12:44 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
i said "decent" offers. The BB especially I'd rather keep than sell too cheap. Makes a perfect international phone.

Old 09-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
Steve - Have you had any experience with a Treo 650? I currently use one but have thought about the BB and was wondering how they compare.

Jeremy

Old 09-20-2006, 01:18 PM
yea i had a 650 for Cingular a while ago. i got rid of it because it was too buggy: froze all the time, etc. The Blackberry is MUCH MUCH MUCH better. It is the best phone I've had by far. The only reason I'm selling is because I just got the BB 8703e for Verizon. Basically the same phone but Verizon is the better network here.

Old 09-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Banned
mbphreak is on a distinguished road
$150 for the BB.

Old 09-21-2006, 01:34 AM
Originally Posted by mbphreak
$150 for the BB.

gettin closer....

Old 09-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
BB used should be $200 as you dont need to commit to any contract.

Old 09-21-2006, 11:50 AM
Banned
mbphreak is on a distinguished road
$150 + rep point.

Old 09-21-2006, 07:46 PM
apparently from the PMs i've been getting, you guys don't know the definition of a fair offer. So here goes:

Blackberry $220
i730 $160
XV6700 $160

all prices include shipping.

Old 09-23-2006, 03:44 AM
XX911XX is on a distinguished road
Hey Steve,
would you consider a trade for my Treo 700W? It's brand new and never used. Is the XV6700 a verizon phone?

Old 09-23-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by XX911XX
Hey Steve,
would you consider a trade for my Treo 700W? It's brand new and never used. Is the XV6700 a verizon phone?
last thing I need is another phone. XV6700 is Verizon

Old 09-25-2006, 01:34 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Steve, do any of the phones have the 'stun gun' option?

Old 10-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Eddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura about
hey steve, what condition is the 8700 in?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PDA/Blackberry/Cell phones Verizon and Cingular