Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Blackberry 8700C for Cingular

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
WTB: Blackberry 8700C for Cingular

I picked one up almost 2 mos. ago and now the wife HAS to have one to replace her "broken" treo.......
Her Treo is like new and gives her no issues but she doesnt like the screen...

So, if anyone is looking for a Treo 650 I have one in great condition. Would be willing to trade for a Bberry 8700 or ?.?.?

Old 10-21-2006, 07:54 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
just sold mine on ebay a week ago for 160 with case, extra battery, brand new. traded in for the q.

Old 10-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Damn! That was a deal for someone.....are the 8700's going down now that the pearl is out?