Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Xbox 360 Premium with 2 controllers and 4 games

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 07:59 AM
Stephen will become famous soon enough
Didn't MS bump up their warranty to 3 years?

Old 09-07-2007, 08:50 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Stephen
Didn't MS bump up their warranty to 3 years?
Honestly, I have heard that but cannot directly say if that is true though. I don't have my receipt from purchase but I have only really had the unit for a hair over a year or so. If your statement is true then whoever buys the unit will be a happy trooper with another 2 yrs of worry free fun! As in my earlier post I still have the unopened warranty manual and everything so you guys definitely know what you're getting with the purchase!

Old 09-07-2007, 10:39 AM
Joeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the rough
if you didn't register it, then when it brakes you call them and tell them you bought it a few months ago, or you can just call them now just to register it. The 3 yr warranty is good for anyone, even without the bill. And the 3 yr is good only for the ring of death, not if something else goes wrong, if its something else, then some of the consoles have 6 months warranty, some have the full year (early production had 1 full year).

I just got mine fixed, no bill, no nothing. Told em I bought it a year ago, I now have about 2 yrs left for the ring of death.

350 for everything shipped (in good condition) is a solid price.

Old 09-07-2007, 10:50 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
The glowing ring of death?

Old 09-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Joeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the rough
Yep..........

Old 09-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Joeskie
if you didn't register it, then when it brakes you call them and tell them you bought it a few months ago, or you can just call them now just to register it. The 3 yr warranty is good for anyone, even without the bill. And the 3 yr is good only for the ring of death, not if something else goes wrong, if its something else, then some of the consoles have 6 months warranty, some have the full year (early production had 1 full year).

I just got mine fixed, no bill, no nothing. Told em I bought it a year ago, I now have about 2 yrs left for the ring of death.

350 for everything shipped (in good condition) is a solid price.
Thanks for the information buddy The price initially started out at $415 but I have been growing increasingly more and more impatient with time. It is currently pending to a lady in Tampa! I will keep you guys updated. I have tried my best to provide as much information as I could here but no one wants to bite!

Old 09-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Amazing what happens when you drop your price a little. She's finally gone! Thanks for playing.